That +40 life from the bandit

Another thing to note is that a lot of builds nowadays require +40% to all resist gears which is not something anyone can afford. That 8% is quite an option for those who are not fully geared.
Never, ever pick the 8% res reward. I will not accept such failure.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:
Never, ever pick the 8% res reward. I will not accept such failure.

Exactly. There is exactly 0 situations where taking the all-res is better than taking the life. ZE-fucking-RO

You can cap resists. You can't cap life. Simple as that. No discussion/debate needed.

Even low-life or CI, the point is better.
Have you ever played a low life or other unique heavy build or are you just talking out of your ...?

My low life shadow is currently out of wits given that the resistance passives are out of reach and with 3 uniques dedicated to the build the rest of my gears have to be uber in order to replace that +8%.

Even if I were to waste 20 regrets after I finally find my uber gear. But hey! That is 20 regrets versus 20 exalts.
Overcapped resistances come easily with dual res average gear.
Purity is the bypass for leveling.
Kraityn reward is a waste.
This is a buff © 2016

The Experts ™ 2017
If they changed Kraityn reward to +1% max resists then it would be on par with the life one.

However the Alira one would now be the one behind. +40 mana is ... poor. Alira reward needs a change or buff. Maybe (+25 int & +25 mana).
Go try a low life shavronnes shadow or a woe bor duelist yourself and you will understand what I mean. The last piece of gear meant for resistance can cost you more than the rest of your gear.
Well, woe/bor fb/bor are exceptions.
This is a buff © 2016

The Experts ™ 2017
"
Firnefex wrote:
"
jarlaxelb wrote:
if you think 8% res is anywhere near +40 life you need a math class

Yes, because 8% Resistances are way better than 40 Life if you are not capped.

no its not , if you need resists waste a point on a 6% node respec later , but you can never have enough life but there is always a cap on resists.

it is never ever worth making a 20 regret mistake .
Last edited by Saltychipmunk on Dec 16, 2014, 12:03:37 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info