2.0 Mathil's Life Crit Ele Kinetic Blaster - Cheap, easy, effective

I play this build in warband and Iam at 45k kb but yesterday I did one master daily with an other shadow kb , I asked him his build/dps, he said his own build 75kdps (without vaal haste or atziri pot, only his own aura) with 5khp and ligthning coil.
I really wonder how it's possible to get that much dps on ele kb with this hp

After the daily I sent him a pm for see his gear, build but he was offline and I forgot his name
Last edited by Dazoul on Aug 11, 2015, 7:05:52 AM
"
Dazoul wrote:

As I am not lucky enough to have the Currency for Coil/Nest/Maligaros - I can´t tell how much dps gain these are.
But with a better Wand and high life Rolls on every piece of gear this amount of DPS with ~5K Hp should be doable even with this build. I mean there are not really that many more Life nodes which he could´ve taken compared to this build while still maintaining such DPS.

For Example with my current gear I could get like ~600ish more HP (~4,4k) and switch out one piece of gear for Rats/Malis and wear a Coil (Just with better life rolls on gear).

And if you have good jewels thats another ~8% life, then you have some Hybrid life nodes you could take or leave quickstep and go for Thick Skin which is like 18% life for 2 more Points and 6 less ms and 9 ias. So you can scramble like more than ~40% more max life together with some adaptations to the passive tree and or just more lvls. Which would result in atleast for me ~720 More HP with current gear (1x5% = ~90HP) WHich would be even more with better gear.

There are many options to make this build alot more tanky while still pushing dps.
And I myself will go for a coil and Malis/Rats as soon as I have the currency.
In the end it all comes down to currency and lvls I guess.
So just keep on playing and you´ll get more and more tanky as you gather the currency :D

TLDR: Change Passive Tree fore more HP+a bit less dmg, lvl up for Hybrid nodes, OpiOp Life/dmg gear.
Coil/Malis/Rats = Overkill dps with good HP Pool.
Last edited by Transom on Aug 11, 2015, 4:56:01 PM
Need an up to date passive tree the ones in the OP are broken... anyone have one? Much appreciated.
Since people have been asking, and the website that Mathil uses to build his trees is frequently down, you can find the 2.0 build Here
Last edited by XeaVos on Aug 11, 2015, 10:07:16 PM
"
poe1111 wrote:
Need an up to date passive tree the ones in the OP are broken... anyone have one? Much appreciated.

Not 120% sure as I already said in my last post but thats what I´m rolling with (what I remembered from his build, that is b4 it went down)
Passive skill tree build

P.S Posting another link as the one posted above didn´t work for me^^
Ah you're right. The link was broken. It should be fixed now. Sorry bout that.
"
Dazoul wrote:
I play this build in warband and Iam at 45k kb but yesterday I did one master daily with an other shadow kb , I asked him his build/dps, he said his own build 75kdps (without vaal haste or atziri pot, only his own aura) with 5khp and ligthning coil.

After the daily I sent him a pm for see his gear, build but he was offline and I forgot his name

Lol i think it was me.

I gonna make a build thread soon(maybe this weekend)

Iam val pact and i run kinetic,gmp,blood magic,life leech,wed,crit multi
Last edited by keta on Aug 13, 2015, 4:41:02 AM
"
keta wrote:
"
Dazoul wrote:

Lol i think it was me.

I gonna make a build thread soon(maybe this weekend)

Iam val pact and i run kinetic,gmp,blood magic,life leech,wed,crit multi

Wow, I want to see this! ATM I'm only lvl61, with only a 4L, so if this works that solid, I would make a try. Does it work with 5L Lightning Coil as well (w/o the crit multi)?
So, uhhh, stupid question but why is the 2.0 passive tree build at the top drastically different from the two links further down in to the guide? I understand the purpose of the two builds further down as they are essentially breaking points for survivability and damage done but they make no sense when compared to the top link.

Which one would a new player follow? Pre-emptively build around VP? Arrow Dancing? If it's the first link at the top, that's a lot of Regrets to invest in rebuilding your character once you need to hit VP and the Scion's life wheel.
"
Messerschmitt wrote:
So, uhhh, stupid question but why is the 2.0 passive tree build at the top drastically different from the two links further down in to the guide? I understand the purpose of the two builds further down as they are essentially breaking points for survivability and damage done but they make no sense when compared to the top link.

Which one would a new player follow? Pre-emptively build around VP? Arrow Dancing? If it's the first link at the top, that's a lot of Regrets to invest in rebuilding your character once you need to hit VP and the Scion's life wheel.

only the one at the start is for 2.0, other are outdated, it was befor 2.0

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info