2.0 Mathil's Life Crit Ele Kinetic Blaster - Cheap, easy, effective

Grats Mathil!!!! This build is included in GGG's Community Build Guide Highlights!
Last edited by MinaGing on Jul 28, 2015, 10:30:21 AM
Why did you not go for Phase acrobatics? Acrobatics alone seems like a break even trade at best (+30% dodge, -30% block spells & projectiles). With Phase Acrobatics, though it gets way better. I think it would be better than Arrow Dancing.
Just starting this character up and have a couple questions:

If starting as a ranger, should i still get the ele damage nodes at the start of shadow tree, or are there better options?

Any thoughts on getting Snowforged? - ele damage with a little bit of crit thrown in? Maybe instead of depth perception?

Also, regarding Frenzy charges. How does the damage/attack speed work? Seems that for 4% of each for two skill points, that those points could be used other places to get an equivalent amount of damage that would remain even if charges weren't up?? eg. take those 6 points used to get 3charges and use five to fill the wandslinger cluster and last one on "wandspeed plus accuracy" (12%attspd, 41% wand damage, 25% accuracy, +20int vs 12%attspd, 12% more damage)???
"
Mahanen wrote:
Just starting this character up and have a couple questions:

If starting as a ranger, should i still get the ele damage nodes at the start of shadow tree, or are there better options?

Any thoughts on getting Snowforged? - ele damage with a little bit of crit thrown in? Maybe instead of depth perception?

Also, regarding Frenzy charges. How does the damage/attack speed work? Seems that for 4% of each for two skill points, that those points could be used other places to get an equivalent amount of damage that would remain even if charges weren't up?? eg. take those 6 points used to get 3charges and use five to fill the wandslinger cluster and last one on "wandspeed plus accuracy" (12%attspd, 41% wand damage, 25% accuracy, +20int vs 12%attspd, 12% more damage)???

Snowforged is really bad for this build you waste to many point on one shitty element, its more a nod for spell user wich use only one element, you dont want one element only nod.

If you start ranger take the 8%nod atk speed at the start, if you want play safer you can take HP nod instead of the ele nod of the shadow.
Frenzy charge are OP its not only 4%atk speed its also +4% MORE dmg.
You can still finish the wand cluster at high lvl.
"
Chalyps wrote:
Gear

Tree atm at lvl73

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwYBAx4FtQYjCaAKmw3RDkgPxBGWFLAVIBa_GbQfQSP2JP0mlSoLKlstgzB8Nj07fD9zQzFDNkV8R35NklFHUuxVS13yYeJirGNDZU1sjGznbWxwUnDVc3B1y3n2fXV_K3_Ggh6J04wLjDaNfY1-jb-Xl5phnaqfiKKjo4q0OLTFtUi3trjKuXy74702vqe-7sHzwnPC7MSix8rJRM5w037UI9aK5RnnCudU6mLssO4O73rz6vaj9uf79f66_94=?accountName=Chalyps&characterName=MindBlastedChal

Shitty gear. Cost prolly under 10c, many piece made by self, including wand which got lightning dmg and accuracy/light radius in it before I regaled crit on it. Prolly could got cheaper and better from trading but what ever. Life quite low, but havent died many times after I started mapping at 68lvl.

Must say this build is opier and cheaper than ele split arrow which I have played at Warbands before KB. Kills mobs way more offscreen than SA :O

Nooby Video:
Path of Exile - Warbands - Crit Ele Kinetic Blast cheap nooby gear OpieOP

Now lvl88 and doing fine lvl75-76 maps. Have one shotted to reflect some times, but thats becouse I havent been carefull. Just started using life leech on 6l place so no experience about it against reflect.

Current Gear

Took some resistances from tree to get cap resistances.

https://www.youtube.com/user/MrChalyps
Build is solid. Looking for what the general concensus is for best chest for the build (voll's, hyrri, belly, daresso, etc) or something i didn't mention? and whats better for general mapping faster attacks or pierce? pierce seems to be running through mobs faster also has better ability of taking down bosses with the frost wall combo. looking for others opinions ;)
Can anyone post working links to the build? Every link I look at has broken links or does not load. Please and thank you.
New link for the passive skill tree PLEASE, Can't continue the build without it :/

Which wand should I use? I get more DPS on the first one but the 2nd has better mods
Last edited by Yazzay on Aug 8, 2015, 1:25:34 PM
"
jughuj wrote:
New link for the passive skill tree PLEASE, Can't continue the build without it :/

Not 100% sure but that should be the rough outline, jewels and stuff are up to you, I am currently using 1 For Int and 1 Chill of Corruption to keep up Vaal Haste 80% of the time.
Passive skill tree build

@OP

Current gear, your Build is realy fun to play and I am currently at 25k DPS with Charges up.
Only complaint is that I do not have a Belly and thus feel realy squishy (and yes the other stuff is also far from perfect lol Rats nest etc. should boost dps quite a bit + a better wand) and from time to time Frost Wall seems to bug out and leaves a single target spell to be desired (wish we had another 5l-6l for Power Siphon q.q)

Other from that I tried to go Duelist area first and yeah don´t do it it sucks I still haven´t gotten the Wand cluster yet and Throatseeker :x.

TLDR: Nice build 8/10 would recommend!

EDIT: Updated some defensive gear, still same Wand. 38k GMP DPS with Charges and Vaal Haste now (80% uptime) and 3,7k Life now. Still 4 Wand dmg nodes to take and some eva/hp nodes (10k eva atm)
Last edited by Transom on Aug 10, 2015, 10:15:34 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info