[2.1] **Kinetic Blursed** Twin Curse Low Life Wander (Unwavering Stance)

"
i heard wands phys dmg get buffed

is kinetic blast good vs single target or barrage is required like with power siphon?

what exacly do you mean by "phys dmg gets buffed"? Source?

KB is good enough for single target
IGN Soultakerr
if anyone is interested

250ex

ign : zHiiTz
guys im rly new to LL builds, any chance to too see some leveling section for the Witch start? and also which skill is good to lvl up until sweet 65?
"
ptica wrote:
guys im rly new to LL builds, any chance to too see some leveling section for the Witch start? and also which skill is good to lvl up until sweet 65?

Test: Do you have 100 exalts? If not, don't do the build!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you do then you don't level as this build but respec.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
"
Chundadragon wrote:
"
ptica wrote:

Test: Do you have 100 exalts? If not, don't do the build!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you do then you don't level as this build but respec.

Currently playing on the CIS region , so its like 1 week from the start. Got lucky and drop Shavs / CoE in this period. So just wanna try LL KB
Play life wander until level 80 and then respec.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
"
Chundadragon wrote:
Play life wander until level 80 and then respec.

thank you
Hey I'd like some help on a way to increase my DPS/Survivablity (Currently at 4.6k ES and 16K Damage with Charges)
And im also level 84
Heres my gear.

Heres my defence/Offence stats while in my hideout with auras. its about 16k with charges/blood rage

Spoiler

I have about a 15-20EX left to spend on this build if need be.

Heres my passive tree

Last edited by Reloads on May 14, 2015, 5:40:57 PM
is anyone using a 4L single target with barrage? if yes, how much is the dps with barrage+faster attacks+crit dmg+weapon ele dmg?
"
Reloads wrote:
Hey I'd like some help on a way to increase my DPS/Survivablity (Currently at 4.6k ES and 16K Damage with Charges)
And im also level 84
Heres my gear.

Heres my defence/Offence stats while in my hideout with auras. its about 16k with charges/blood rage

Spoiler

I have about a 15-20EX left to spend on this build if need be.

Heres my passive tree

you need diamond rings with wed + mana regen + %ES. Amulet is decent. I recommend +1 rainbowstrides for dps boost.

and for your level, this is the passive tree, i recommend:

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAAecIZwixCaAMfQ18DkgPqw_EEH8RLxFQFLAWvxg8GYoajxzcHU8dqicLKPoqCyo4KwotHy9vNbk26Dt8P3M__EZxRwZKyEyzUDBTNVfJWK9aUlyKXfJfamFSY0Ns521sbqpvnnBScLtw1XNwdwd4DX_Ggh6Cx4MJg7aGYIbRhxOHKYnTkyeTOpUgmmGbXZu1nKSfiJ_LoqOnK6cwqJqpbrQMtUi18rb3uMq9J8HFwfPCc8M6xp7KSs5w2RPb5-GI6GbquuwY8pfy4fPq9tr25_no-wk=
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on May 17, 2015, 8:36:23 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info