[2.1] **Kinetic Blursed** Twin Curse Low Life Wander (Unwavering Stance)

"
Mr.Lawyne,I've got a question:

Im level 32 and i have the "Cannot be stunned" Keystone.Im really close to "Energy Shield Leech" Keystone.When is the time i should start going "low-life'? Soon or after i can use Shavronne's Wrappings?

(Sorry for bad english)

~Mr.S

You don't level as this build. This build does not work unless you have a Shavs and level 90+

Lawyne really needs to put that in his OP, fyndel had exactly the same problem with people thinking this was doable by anyone.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Last edited by Chundadragon on Apr 3, 2015, 8:53:56 PM
Seems i'm in the same boat as many of you right now...however i'm pretty pleased with my wand as opposed to many of you...

Think this is good enough until i can buy a mirrored? Also, why is no one getting the spell damage per power charge node about the which start area? I would have thought it was a great node for a CoE build...

Using the legacy Prism as it helps ALOT for resists and the +1 and BM gives me at least 1 extra aura which is nice. Leaves me at roughly 4.5k ES, a tad lower than i would like....Should i ditch some DPS for more ES? I can easily do that with rings n such but its quite a DPS hit and I've spent TONS of regrets fiddling with my tree and gear.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAAecIZwixCaAMfQ18DkgQfxFQEZYUsBcvGDwZihqPHNwdFB1PHaoksCj6KgsqOC0fL281uTboP3M__EKjRnFHBkrITLNQMFXWV8lYr1m8WlJcil3yX2pjQ2TnbOdtGW6qb55wUnC7cNVzcHcHeA1_xoCkgh6Cx4MJhxOJ049GkyeTOpUgmmGbXZu1nKSfiJ_LoqOnCKcrpzComqlutAy1SLXyuJO9J8HFwfPCc8M6xSjGnspKznDZE9rd2-fhiOhm6rrr7uwY8pfy4fPq9lv22vbn-ej60vsJ

My other gear in case anyone has any helpful tips for meh :)

EDIT: Spelling n shit
ign: VaalScionara or ConfidentialCI
Last edited by KenBordel2 on Apr 6, 2015, 4:27:00 AM
Ofc it is a great DPS node, but not as great as Throatseeker and not worth to grab it before having 7k ES imo
IGN: Lawyne (Stream: www.twitch.tv/lawyne) [inactive]
100% Life Shaper in 1s https://www.twitch.tv/videos/173720595
Practical Blade Flurry https://tinyurl.com/practicalBF
I feel like your rings and belt are letting you down a lot buddy, ditch the chaos res on belts and rings and you can drop the prism for more ES.
Currently playing this build, enjoying it but I feel that I'm lacking in both dps and survivability.

Here's my current gear.

I'm currently not using arctic armor due to mana regen issues. Around 5.4k es and capped res. With my current setup,I'm at around 22k dps but firing a lot of blanks due to insufficient mana and I find that single target is a huge problem. I do fine in maps up to the boss and then due to no single target the boss often kills me as I do not leech quickly enough to outpace their damage.
I think you are struggling on the jewellery.

A good trick is to not stretch yourself too thin over jewellery but have one ring with 3 max res rolls and a res base to compensate for max DPS on the other ring and amulet. The two rings you have have no accuracy or wed and the diamond base alone does not justify it.

You are on standard, invest in a legacy crit multi amulet.
Last edited by Chundadragon on Apr 9, 2015, 7:48:27 AM
I have the shield
for sale if someone needs it
IGN: JackDaniels
Last edited by Slazer22 on Apr 14, 2015, 5:23:11 PM
any1 know from who to mirror Soul Hold Diamond Ring? ty
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1068052
i heard wands phys dmg get buffed

is kinetic blast good vs single target or barrage is required like with power siphon?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info