Un-nerf Tier 1 Flat Physical Rolls now?

maps used to be doable (before masters) with a 220-250pdps weapon. Those are still easier to make than before masters, so I don't see a problem there
LLD BOTW spark/arc caster guide http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1133731
Did they revert Kaom's nerf?

Nope. Even though they made changes after the nerf that made it needless. Lol, there's no point in wearing a Kaom's now unless it is legacy and in most cases the trade off of sockets still makes other options a better choice.
Casually casual.

"
StormHunter wrote:
who cares we got binos, marohi, atziris disfavour, doomsower, soultaker, now we just need some guys with 1000$ to make a good bow and wand, one handed mace/sword and were fine

and a claw !!! :-)
“Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.”
― Christopher Hitchens
My QoL List: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3279646
Marohi is terrible tho.
[2.2] The Vampire - Tanky 2H Axe Slayer Duelist - /view-thread/1611662
"
Mannoth wrote:
Marohi is terrible tho.

It is far from BIS, but you are essentially getting up to a 7L - so can't really complain.
ign KlearSpeed

1.3 Torment - Scion Kinetic Build Guide (HC Viable)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1146976
"
S3ph1r0th wrote:
Are you asking for balance, exile?

Hahahahaha!

Balance is an illusion, exile.

Have you ever seen the true face of nerf, exile?
1.3d patch notes:
"Fixed a bug where game was fun"
echo "The world is full of smart people" |sed -e 's/smart people/sheep/'
"
buhdunkadunk wrote:
1.3d patch notes:
"Fixed a bug where game was fun"

Okay I spilled my soda LOL
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
andkamen wrote:
maps used to be doable (before masters) with a 220-250pdps weapon. Those are still easier to make than before masters, so I don't see a problem there

Oh yeah, so true, the normal progression for a game is to get... weaker as successive patches go live.
Thanks for reminding us how GGG people lack the most common sense, in terms of psychological reward for players.

Power creep is inevitable to sustain a player base, especially with a game is more than 2 years old.

1.3 is a big disapointment so far.
Skill tree rework, a couple of gems, a handful of tasteless uniques, a PvP master.

New content: none.
Technical issues solved (hint: desync): none.

Started a marauder: weak as hell to level with, more than ever. Gear: utter shit. Unique dropped in one complte walkthrough: one. Master appearance rate: awfully low, not even a lv3 master in one walkthrough...

Psychological incentive to make players come back for the next patch after this: none.
This has become Path of casters, all the way, in the usual axe-style thing named balancing.
Balancing has become the bane of modern video games, because programmers lack any sense of fun.

"
CookieVortex wrote:
-Introduced masters so you can craft nice items by yourself
-Nerfed crafting so you can no longer craft nice items by yourself.

GGG logic.

"
holocaustus wrote:
But the economy! Won't somebody please think of the economy?!

Sad but true.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info