Clarifying Puncture

"
DarthSki44 wrote:
fuck just PM Mark or email one of the guys. I'm sure they are too busy to be reading Feedback forum that often lol.

I did PM them :_;
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Me wanting some piece of the action. Fell in love with puncture 1 month ago. It was a short love story. Short but beautiful. Now it's dead, cold and buried, with the majority of skills in this game, waiting, just waiting for the next body to drop down in the nerfgrave, it waits, because it knows it won't be the last one to that party.

So goodbye my lover, goodbye my friend, you have been the one, you have been the one for me.
I will have my answer god dammit lol
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Spoiler
You can't always get what you want....sing it with me I_NO, YOU CAN'T ALWAYS GET WHAT YOU WANT....

:o)

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
I always get what I want <.<
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
I always get what I want <.<

Apparently not this patch when it came to other stuff. :p But as far as clarification with Puncture...would like to know as well.
Now I figured out another reason this nerf fucks over melee. Volatile Blood Mods. Fucking bullshit for melee and without a good hit and run attack i guess I will just be skipping those mobs.
Arg -.- guess I'll PM Samantha next
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
6 whole pages and still nothing..........

"
Chris wrote:

• Puncture now bleeds for 10% of hit damage at all levels. It also gains more increased physical damage per level.

Absolutely no mention of any change for damage versus moving targets.
Can we please get some clarification here.
IGN: Victory_Or_Sovngarde
It's not a 13 week development cycle, it's a 13 week supporter-pack cycle.
You can play any build you want, as long as it's the current meta.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info