[1.3] Lib's Scion BM IG LL ST (7.0) 82.6k GMP / 116.8k LMP~ 129.2k GMP / 182.7k Buff

"
neuerkunde wrote:
"
I feel blinded a bit, may I ask whats the DPS without Vaal Haste and flasks etc, just with charges?

The attached pic from page 1 shows 91k at 5 Projectiles with 95% crit chance - so I assume that's the DPS with GMP + only charges up.

Exactly, I just wonder why this number isnt taken in the thread title but just adding 50k from extra buffs that are not up all the time... Kinda a lying thread
IGN: Lawyne (Stream: www.twitch.tv/lawyne) [inactive]
100% Life Shaper in 1s https://www.twitch.tv/videos/173720595
Practical Blade Flurry https://tinyurl.com/practicalBF
"
Lawyne wrote:
"
neuerkunde wrote:
"
I feel blinded a bit, may I ask whats the DPS without Vaal Haste and flasks etc, just with charges?

The attached pic from page 1 shows 91k at 5 Projectiles with 95% crit chance - so I assume that's the DPS with GMP + only charges up.

Exactly, I just wonder why this number isnt taken in the thread title but just adding 50k from extra buffs that are not up all the time... Kinda a lying thread

I can run a 78 map, and have the buffs up all the time.
[Gear & Club] ¯\(°_°)/¯ #1 Professional Afk Club /2133058
[Hideout] New Oriath /2505008
[Pvp Trophy] PVP #1 EU & US EA /1591888 | | BM EA /1431163
[Dead] PSC La /1682118, Build BM PA /1296491, BM IG LL ST /1121092, Shop /874905
"God's in his Heaven, All's right with the world!" IGN: Libritannia
Ye ofc but everybody is showing unbuffed dpsin the title except of u, thats what blinding
"
Lawyne wrote:

What I find blinding is Above^.

Screen shot was provided yet, you still could not comprehend.
[Dead] PSC La /1682118, Build BM PA /1296491, BM IG LL ST /1121092, Shop /874905
"
"
Lawyne wrote:

Yea your screenshot is not matching that swagging title, you could comprehend, its just lol
"
Lawyne wrote:
"
"
Lawyne wrote:

Yea your screenshot is not matching that swagging title, you could comprehend, its just lol

It does indeed really bother me when dps is calculated with Vaal haste and flask and no other info is given. Ofc lib posted the screen without.

But there are so many kiddies that play that game where they're the biggest dps kings, pretending their dps is astronomical, when in reality they use flask, Vaal haste, ten shrines, and like a fuckin headhunter and try to play it off like "it's 100% uptime"
(Not taking a stab at you lib! Just a lot of people I come across in game)

I always avoid even posting dps stats of mine that include either flask or Vaal haste because in reality it's not 100% uptime. Vaal haste more so but the combination of the two..let's be honest here...

And it can be ridiculously misleading. Especially if it's In the TITLE :p i

And on top of that, it's really more informative to post your actual dps unbuffed (aside from charges/br ofc) then to post your absolute maximum possible dps.

If that pic weren't there, people would have a hard time comparing their dps progression to someone else's. It's almost vague in a sense if that's the proper word to use.

Back a while ago, I had people who were so convinced that fyndels like 1mil tooltip screenshot was his avg real dps (not max buffed/all dps shrines etc). That it got to the point where if someone asked what my dps was, and I told them..theyd proceed to tell me mines shit because "fyndel has 1m". This happened on MULTIPLE occasions. It was a really fucktardish moment on their end. But it's just an example that goes to show how mislead people can be by stuff like that.

It creates unrealistic expectations absolutely.
IGN:nickyadaya
Last edited by iamslowpoke on Dec 21, 2014, 2:58:40 PM
"
Lawyne wrote:
"
"
Lawyne wrote:

Perhaps English is not your first language, I don't blame you, but however on the first quote, you said "I feel blinded a bit, may I ask whats the DPS without Vaal Haste and flasks etc, just with charges?" What do you mean when you say you feel blinded a bit? Is this forum post making you physically blind? or are you clinically diagnosed with Blindness? I can recommend you a doctor, if you so wish, Because as far as I know, there is a clear Screen shot clearly showing my unbuffed DPS, 91k;

"7,742ES | | Full buff (Vaal Haste/ Atziri's Promise Flask/ Taste Of Hate) 142k GMP ST/ 200k LMP ST"

Did your Blindness prevent you from reading the text? as stated, It's clearly listed as "Full buff" with Vaal haste/ Atziri's Promise and Taste of hate. Or are you daft aswell? Asking stupid questions that you already know the answer of?

"Exactly, I just wonder why this number isnt taken in the thread title but just adding 50k from extra buffs that are not up all the time... Kinda a lying thread"

I was just wondering* Grammar.
My buff's Are self sustained, and the 142k GMP/ 200k LMP is shown in tooltip, without external shrines/ or any third party contribution's.

However on Your build, You have no Vaal haste / no Vaal disc supported By increased duration, I guess its difficult for you to comprehend ( Due to your English writing skills, I wont used the word "Comprehend", since you have misused the word on your last reply, Instead I'll use the word "Understand", if that makes it easier for you.

On your third point "Ye ofc but everybody is showing unbuffed dpsin the title except of u, thats what blinding "Swagging" Is that even a word? Or are you just trying to tell me that you are gay? "Swag" Secretly We Are Gay - Urban Dictionary

From What I believe My screen shot's tittle Is "^Unbuff"

"you could comprehend"??? Please Check definination from below.

comprehend
kɒmprɪˈhɛnd/Submit
verb
grasp mentally; understand.
"he couldn't comprehend her reasons for marrying Lovat"
synonyms: understand, grasp, take in, see, apprehend, follow, make sense of, fathom, make out, puzzle out, get to the bottom of, penetrate; More
formal
include, comprise, or encompass.
"a divine order comprehending all men"
synonyms: comprise, include, take in, encompass, embrace, involve, contain; cover
"German parties comprehend as many political stances as do the British ones"

On a side note, What other people do is none of my business and it is none of YOUR business, nothing in my build is in the norm, as a matter of fact, I encourage people thinking outside the box. If you have a problem with that, Please State the GGG Rule where Everything on the forum MUST be standardized and everyone MUST use the same format.

Stop being a Pig, Before the word "Troll" was more commonly used, The word "Pig" was used to describe people like you, Filthy disgusting animals, who likes to dirty and roll around in their filth, arguing with people on the internet.

However I give you this,
“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.”

― Mark Twain

Lib.

"

It does indeed really bother me when dps is calculated with Vaal haste and flask and no other info is given. Ofc lib posted the screen without.

But there are so many kiddies that play that game where they're the biggest dps kings, pretending their dps is astronomical, when in reality they use flask, Vaal haste, ten shrines, and like a fuckin headhunter and try to play it off like "it's 100% uptime"
(Not taking a stab at you lib! Just a lot of people I come across in game)

I always avoid even posting dps stats of mine that include either flask or Vaal haste because in reality it's not 100% uptime. Vaal haste more so but the combination of the two..let's be honest here...

And it can be ridiculously misleading. Especially if it's In the TITLE :p i

And on top of that, it's really more informative to post your actual dps unbuffed (aside from charges/br ofc) then to post your absolute maximum possible dps.

If that pic weren't there, people would have a hard time comparing their dps progression to someone else's. It's almost vague in a sense if that's the proper word to use.

Back a while ago, I had people who were so convinced that fyndels like 1mil tooltip screenshot was his avg real dps (not max buffed/all dps shrines etc). That it got to the point where if someone asked what my dps was, and I told them..theyd proceed to tell me mines shit because "fyndel has 1m". This happened on MULTIPLE occasions. It was a really fucktardish moment on their end. But it's just an example that goes to show how mislead people can be by stuff like that.

It creates unrealistic expectations absolutely.

Fair comment, However I did provide an Unbuff'ed screen shot, and both the Vaal Haste / Disc is Supported by Increased duration, if not calculated it defeats the purpose of 3 /26 gem slot (Because of my rings I have 2 more Sockets than the norm (24)), That I use. I can manage to have my vaal haste permanently active as soon as it is available, Probably because I'm more prone to solo 78 Dom mod maps? Flasks too~

If also not like I took Any shrines or got a party member to uphold my aura's / buff's to give an unrealistic information.

If I wanted to, I could take out the Pcoc gem and put in ICD and have over 200k GMP using assassination's mark to get the power charges, but it drastically lowers the Quality of life of the build, Not really a competition, more of a self preference of a build, type of thread.
Last edited by 1Tokimeki2003 on Dec 21, 2014, 7:09:02 PM
I just thought: omg sh** up but lol wtf, how much time u invest to twist my words and kid urself, u must be really hurt... I'm really sorry for that... but Promise and Hate flasks' uptime cant be 100% so ur thread is just an irritating lie and u know it

if u at least added the affix 'full buffed' into ur TITLE , everything would be fine, but obviously u want to continue looking ridiculous

"

If I wanted to, I could take out the Pcoc gem and put in ICD and have over 200k GMP using assassination's mark to get the power charges, but it drastically lowers the Quality of life of the build, Not really a competition, more of a self preference of a build, type of thread.

I could I could I could ... lol stop talking man srsly

Last edited by Lawyne on Dec 21, 2014, 7:21:08 PM
So its actually 90k GMP and not 142k? :D pretty misleading indeed.

I like the passive-tree though.
IGN: MsAnnoyance
Is there anyway to make this WOrk with a ranger ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info