[1.3] Lib's Scion BM IG LL ST (7.0) 82.6k GMP / 116.8k LMP~ 129.2k GMP / 182.7k Buff

Lib's Build (7.0) LL BM IG ST (Low Life, Blood Magic, Iron Grip, Spectral Throw)

Image URL http://i.imgur.com/uIghGVG.jpg

Gear Setup
Please note All Gem slot colours are very important I beleive my Current Gem slot colours Allows maximum flexibility in between builds, and all my Gear has Autism Colour coded to G>R>B :3

Gear Explanation

ICS or ICD: ICS Provides 170% Critical Strike Chance, ICD Provides 80% Critical Strike multiplier. by using ICS you Can abandon your Diamond Rings, 1 Diamond ring = 30% Critical Strike chance, x2 = 60% Critical Strike chance, I use 2 Unset rings for 2 More single socket slots for additional Utility. (Normal Maximum gem slots 24, I have 26 Gem slots.) Also by Using ICS You get more Damage by saving Passive nodes on crit, Back into Crit multi more efficiently.

Lioneye's paws or Rainbowstrides? by Using Rainbowstrides there are a few additional requirements, You Need to Get Unwavering Stance, and 60 additional Dexterity, Thus You cannot get Warrior's blood 1.8% Life regen and +20 Strength. Without getting Warrior's blood you life regen will be lower, and shooting blanks may occur more often and Without Pathing to Warrior's Blood you Need an additional 20 more Dex to equip your gear. 5 passive points short.

However if you Can get the DEX and Res with Rainbowstrides, provides more ES Approx 8.2k ES from 7.74(I tired(a lot of regrets died)) you can Switch from the south Scion Res nodes to Projectile Damage nodes, However with that said, You Damage will be the same As Lioneye's paws Because of the Flat additional fire damage on paws.

Lioneye's Paws Saves you 5 Passive nodes, however with Less ES it provides more damage with less passive point investments and another Big thing people forget is, By using Lioneye's Paws you Do not get UWS (Unwavering stance) You do not lose you Evasion defensive layer (641 Evasion rating), It is not a lot of Evasion, However if you are in a Party, most people Will Run Grace aura, It will adds up in the end. 7.742 With EV Lioneye's paws> 8245 No EV Rainbowstrides

Dragon's Hold Swap for terrain~ (Curse Mainly Used for Bosses but not essential, Can swap for Animated Guardian with leer cast and Dying Breath staff Also Not Required But it Grants (15% Increased Damage (Leer) and 18 increased Damage(Breath))) Whirling blades Does not Require Supported gems.

Carrion Braid Personal Preference here, Spell damage grants both Physical and Elemental damage. however other Mirrored Amulets that provides WED will out Damage Carrion Braid's Spell damage, with that said, WED amulets are more Prone to die to double Reflects because Less Physical leech, Due to the releases of Herald's Physical conversion has me buff'ed a little bit more. Another side note, Life leech on amulets Can allow you to safely Do trouble reflect maps without changing from WED gem> to Life leech gem.

Gloom Call Spell Damage, and High Es With High Resistances, Pretty much the Loath bane of shields~ I use Gloom Call instead of Onslaught song because of Cold resistances, Onslaught song's 6% Block does not Matter too much to me, as I do not Stack Block, for it's optimal efficiency.

Pretty much Common Knowledge
Loath Bane is pretty much mandatory, however Wrath fang will provide slightly more dps, However more prone to elemental Reflect / Resistances.

Crown of Eye's Another no Brainer here, Key wording is "Increases and Reductions to spell damage also apply to attacks", This apply to Melee Physical damage And Aura granted elemental damages. works well with my Amulet and Shield.

Shavronne's Wrappings Chaos Damage Cannot Bypass ES, Pretty Straight Forward~ Always Trust Shavs. Legacy Is NOT Required.

Atziri's Acuity instant Leech on Critical strike, and Critical Strike chance, Int is Very important on AQT's Because Int provides ES% Ideally Corrupted AQT's with curses are Full BiS, But they are very rare, and Risky to get.

Flasks
1 Life flask is mandatory, However the other one is just for preference.

30% of Physical Damage taken as Cold damage during Flask effect, Pretty incredible Flask, Its like lightning Coil but on cold damage, When activated you will have 85% Maximum Cold resistances (Willing to Wager money This will Soon turn Legacy.)

Rumi's Concoction Activated provides
65% Block Attacks
20% Block spells

25% Block UnFlask

Off hand (Money Maker)
Gem leveler level 4 Enlighten +2 Levels When I was leveling 90-100 I could Pump out approximately 50+ Ex worth of gems in one week when doing 78 Rotations

Stats (Self Charge Only)
7,742ES
82634.2 GMP ST (34 mana Per Cast)/ 116833.8 LMP ST (29 Mana Per cast)
1,427 Life 114 Unreserved / 1,313 Reserved
Chance to hit 88% (level 100 Curve) Accuracy Rating 2045
93.7% Crit chance.
40 Life Regeneration Per Second
25% Block
Projectile Speed Modifier +68%
6 Power Charges (+4% Spell damage Per Power Charge)
3 Frenzy Charges

Full buff (Vaal Haste/ Atziri's Promise Flask/ Taste Of Hate)

Image URL http://i.imgur.com/w9bYrJ2.jpg

129272.6k GMP ST/ 182764.2k LMP ST (Almost always on)

Image URL http://i.imgur.com/DkBjVsi.jpg

13,929 ES with Vaal Discipline (Emergency Heal)

Enjoy guys! Thanks for Reading!

Few notes;

I know I can run the Tree without Warrior's Blood, but it isn't very friendly in terms of Quality of life.

I know I can get hired killer instead of Lust for carnage and save 2 points, Losing 2 points and approx 8k dps does not factor in the amount of times you shoot blanks / actual dps, check Old 6.0 Build for Maximum dps.

Herald of Thunder with Curse on hit, Is not Very Reliable in comparison to Pcoc due to charge up time, with AQT's 50% leech it is only optimal to crit as much as possible.

"Diamond rings are better" They are not due to ICD/ICS changes.

Disembowelling Provide crit to ST not just Melee attacks, (PNR told me in week 2) however with ICS you don't need that extra crit, with that said, PNR did mention, if you take Disembowelling you can take off ICS for ICD or Faster attacks for more dps, Very viable for witch, but struggles on Levels and Resistances.

If Dragon hold has T1 Fire resistances and T1 Cold resistances it would be better Min/max than All resistances x2, that is true, however Dragon's hold is Crafted with Socket'ed colours, I believe All Resistances is more Flexible.

Ddddddddddime Has A Diamond Version of Dragon's hold's stats, and it has been mirrored Alot more than my Dragon's hold, Yes and I am very jelly, but not in a competitive way.

"Fyndel did ST it before you" Ya I know, we discusses build's every now and then, and Thanks to Fyndel for his inspiration.

Over 200 Regret's Has died in the making.

I'm Officially Taking a Break from PoE, I'm kinda burnt out, with a lack of things to do.

I may still lurk around the forums~
[Gear & Club] ¯\(°_°)/¯ #1 Professional Afk Club /2133058
[Hideout] New Oriath /2505008
[Pvp Trophy] PVP #1 EU & US EA /1591888 | | BM EA /1431163
[Dead] PSC La /1682118, Build BM PA /1296491, BM IG LL ST /1121092, Shop /874905
"God's in his Heaven, All's right with the world!" IGN: Libritannia
Last edited by 1Tokimeki2003 on May 10, 2015, 8:02:15 PM
Good job :)
(🌸°__°)
Mirror service thread: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1743892
You have a link to your tree ?
Ty for helping my build , bro .
Last edited by simurgh8791 on Dec 12, 2014, 11:52:06 PM
"
simurgh8791 wrote:
Ty for helping my build , bro .

Welcome bud!
[Dead] PSC La /1682118, Build BM PA /1296491, BM IG LL ST /1121092, Shop /874905
Last edited by TomRaidcrash on Dec 13, 2014, 1:00:51 AM
I'm just curious...
Can be run Uber Atziri with this build?
If it's possible to kill her, could you make a little video?
Exile!
"
I'm just curious...
Can be run Uber Atziri with this build?
If it's possible to kill her, could you make a little video?

You can, very easily... but I'm lazy :D
I'm working with something wacky, But I'm currently on torment :(

The Idea is the New Haku Animate Guardian mod. with

Red. With Leer Cast, and Dying breath staff for the extra increase damage.

Lib.
I played around a bit with the tree and came up with this (thx to lib and fyndel for their trees).
It's a 118/120 points tree, but its working quite well for me with a lvl 90 Scion atm. Seems to be the best DPS/ES ratio I could get while still having nice movementspeed (Rainbowstrides) and some benefits of BM.

Let me know what you think:

PoeBuilder Tree

As it's too much of a hassle traveling through the whole tree for aura nodes I tried to skipp the left part and gained 11 skill points and got more Attack Speed / crit Chance / Crit Multi / pure ES / resists instead.

Auras: Hatred, Anger, HoT, HoA + Emp Wrath + Emp Discipline. (leaves me with ~125 Life unreserved - Flask spamming needed)
Gems: ST, WED, Faster Proj, LMP, Crit Multi (ouch that nerf), Pcoc

Don't wanna bother you with my DPS Tooltip numbers, as they aren't any reference and way to low, but if someone with a lvl 100 Scion is willing to try it might be interesting.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info