Phylacteral Link (1.3 obviously)

I have this as well, only 6 left in instance and all are immune and dont have the purple bloodline text. can't kill them
Pretty much the same thing happened to me today. Had a friend pop a gemcutter box while I charged up a flameblast. It went off and killed one of the magic monsters with phylacteral along with the rest of the regular monsters, leaving only the phylacteral magic monsters left alive. Flameblasted a few more times and realized that there were three magic monsters left that no longer had a bloodline mod and weren't taking any damage. One monster was half dead from being damaged while the aura was on him but could also no longer be damaged. No gemcutter box for me T_T
I've encountered this issue too. where there is 1 Necro and 3 Zombies that cannot be harmed.

I recorded a video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWF1yKxHnMQ

Note I do a /remaining at the 30second mark which shows up 6 enemies - that would be the 3 bugged Zombies, and the Bugged Necromancer, and then 2 other zombies he keeps reanimating, all are visible on screen.

(I had tried things like setting them all on fire at the same time etc, with no luck).
Last edited by Massiner on Dec 15, 2014, 5:43:01 AM
I had this aswell, but mine happened with a strongbox that had "revives nearby monsters with onslaught" and I suspect it revived a few phylacterals, since they didn't have the actual title, but had the buff.
Same problem, except a much bigger pack. They all lost their Bloodline mod.

Google Drive Video For Reference:
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B273hwrWD-tnSDFJcHFXdnE4YTQ

EDIT:

I think the problem is the blue packs losing their Bloodline mod, as this is not the only time I've encountered this problem; I've also seen other Bloodline packs lose their specific mod.

Currently playing a burn prolif trapper, it might be a problem with the mobs and a certain skill.
Last edited by Blowable on Dec 15, 2014, 4:33:30 PM
EDIT to my previous post as the "Edit" function doesn't seem to work..

Same problem, except a much bigger pack. They all lost their Bloodline mod.

Google Drive Video showing a large Phylacteral Link pack without a Bloodline mod and no visual on the changing ring around the monster:
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B273hwrWD-tnSDFJcHFXdnE4YTQ

I think the problem is the blue packs losing their Bloodline mod, as this is not the only time I've encountered this problem; I've also seen other Bloodline packs lose their specific mod.

Currently playing a burn prolif trapper, it might be a problem with the mobs and a certain skill.
Had a similar problem, although i believe i had two blue packs together, both phylacteral link. I killed both marked mobs around the same time, and immediately the others became invulnerable, lost the phylacteral link affix, and none were marked.

Spoiler

Last edited by eaXor on Dec 16, 2014, 12:00:38 AM
Same thing. Found a pack of flame guardians with phylacteral link, killed the one with the sigil, and it never went to another. Waited around them, and no sigil. left and came back to them, nothing. Interestingly, they do not have the Phylacteral Link line in their mod line list.

Last edited by Whatyr on Dec 16, 2014, 12:09:41 AM
Beyond_Bow_BobMKIII Level 80 Tornado Shot Scion
Last edited by Zeshin on Dec 16, 2014, 12:34:27 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info