Phylacteral Link (1.3 obviously)

Alright so I was running the Ledge and came across a pack of Phylacteral Link Gluttonous Gulls (this in and of itself was slightly annoying). So I start killing them and end up killing the one with the indicator under it(using Lightning Tendril). Once it died the other 4 became....Immortal and went back to full HP. I looked around to try and find the indicator on one that may have ran off and failed to find one hiding. So am I correct in assuming the immortal and no more indicator bouncing around is a bug? Or did we get an annoying intentionally Immortal causing mod?
Beyond_Bow_BobMKIII Level 80 Tornado Shot Scion
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
For this particular mod the pack member who is vulnerably changes fairly often, but there should always be one vulnerable monster. Is it possible that a few pack members were spread out, so when you encountered pack member no. 1, pack member no. 2 was vulnerable, and when you ran over to pack member no. 2, the vulnerability had already been passed to pack member no. 1 (or a different pack member)?
Nope that was exactly what I thought it did so the first thing I did was check everywhere for one missing that was vulnerable.

Edit: A thought came to me will talking about the bug with someone else. When I was fighting the pack 2-3 of the mobs were off screen at the time I killed the vulnerable, and it got me thinking if it could have tried to jump to one of the ones offscreen and something went wrong. I will test this out as soon as I find a suitable pack to do so.
Beyond_Bow_BobMKIII Level 80 Tornado Shot Scion
Last edited by Zeshin on Dec 12, 2014, 9:51:37 PM
Had the same thing happen to me.
In the normal Chamber of Sins level 1, got a pack of skeleton archers with Phylacteral Link. Killed one, and the others became immortal without swapping the indicator under them at all. They also lacked the Bloodline text.

Another quality ZAP! post.
+1 to all above

7 remaining, 7 monsters on the screen

No circle
IGN - Kinespear
My monsters also became unkillable and the Bloodline text was gone.

Last edited by Medifrag on Dec 13, 2014, 11:32:01 AM
I had the same problem. 6 monster were left and they were all part of the blue pack and immortal.
I also ran into this problem.

They definitely were a part of the pack of Phylacteral Link enemies I was killing, but at some point, the "Phylacteral Link" text disappeared, leaving them invulnerable. I was able to ignite them with fire trap, so I wasn't merely desynced.
Encountered 3 Phylacteral link monsters and I used Flameblast to kill one, and link disappeared.

Those are the last ones of that pack. They also lost the mod, and I cant see Phylacteral Link when I mouseover.
screenshot

As you can see on the screenshot one is standing in searing bond and another is taking three evangelist blasts to the face. I'm also hovering my mouse over one and it shows no bloodlines text and full health. enemy health bars are enabled.

What happened:
the blue pack that always spawns in front of the portal to piety. happened to be blood elementals.

I saw immediately that they had no bloodlines text. This actually happened with other packs as well before now that i think about it. most of the time that wasn't really an issue since their ability was still visible. (charges on zeal or vigour etc)

so i engage the pack. I see the phylacteral link animation go off once and thought "ah okay, threat identified"

for a while I'm battling on top of the stairs under heavy fire from a haste rare zombie caster and his tentacle miscreations... really not fun.

and my minions take way more damage than they should and way less stuff is dying than it should.

so then everything is dead and these guys are still up. I check the ENTIRE throne room for a missing phylacteral link. nope. just immortal dudes.

if this were a map and with a far more dangerous pack than blood elementals it could be a serious downer and ripper.

pliz fixerino
I'm that Morty guy.
Last edited by OneLyc on Dec 14, 2014, 5:03:26 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info