So heres my unique reveal, Doomsower

Marohi sucks in the current state of the game. It's pdps is easily outdone by a good rare. This, if you get a good roll, will be better than most rares that are easy to obtain.
For try, for see, and for know.

This is a buff
"
Saltychipmunk wrote:
"
RagnarokChu wrote:
It's a good mid-tier item but why are people 6-linking this?

I wouldn't 6-link this if you just want it in terms of damage.

thats what I was getting at in my first post, its cool, but 6l cool seems overkill

There can never be enough overkill in our genocide sprees. Whats even cooler is when you are aiming for a 5l but get a 6l instead. You want targeted 6l, you go vorici but at that point there are probably better candidates out there that you can afford. After all according to the hive mind two handers are garbage and thus you can get a solid B-grade weapon dirt cheap.

"
Deadpeng wrote:
One simple question. Have all of you forgotten about Marohi Erqi?

Erqi is a thing in the past within the Arms Race of PoE. It used to be one devastating weapon compared to damned near everything, but fast forward 2 years..its been rendered obsolete.
Hail Thor-show thy might, Let thunder roar and lightning strike! Hurl thy hammer into the fray, And let thine enemies know fear this day!
I've got a question: it does not increase the AOE of a skill that has no AOE by itself, but is supported by melee splash, right?

Because that would be amazing. And technically, I think the skill would get an AOE-tag and would therefore get the bonus, but I am not so sure about the wording, it sounds very specific to me.

Anyone tested this or could explain?

Amazing sword, works so well with static strike. Currently demolishing mobs on only 4L, around 27k dps. Really, really good design.

Now if only some supporter would design a defensive 2H, because from my experiences so far in Bloodlines, dps is not an issue, but defensive options are. I was adamant in not using CwTD+IC, but use high armor instead, but my health pool was still yoyo'ing quite hard, so I had to switch to that damn combo in the end. With it, I'm having a much easier time.

Something in lines of :
+ [2-4%] max elemental resist
+ 100 life OR +400 armor
dps to be around 80% of doomsower. Around same aps.

Then we would have a tough choice which one to pick..
„I don't give a fuck if it was his tenth anniversary with his goddamn neckbeard...“
„If they think I'm going to let them sweep this pizza guy thing under the rug...“
No mod action. Business as usual.
Last edited by Odoakar on Dec 23, 2014, 6:14:59 PM

Very cool, Vic. I haven't done a 2 hand melee build before, but I want to use this just because I have never had a player unique drop so early in the league :)
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
"

Very cool, Vic. I haven't done a 2 hand melee build before, but I want to use this just because I have never had a player unique drop so early in the league :)

Congrats. :)
Just got one for 3chaos in torment.....looking forward to when I get to use it on my 2H sword scion in standard lol. Prices there be all crazy and shit. Maybe I will even use in torment.

I used a 6L terminus est for the longest time. Currently using a rare 6L that was an upgrade in many ways that I got for 10ex. But I think this sword (6L'd) will be better!

Love my 2H sword builds...the critics don't know how cool it is!!!
Last edited by Xaxarius on Dec 23, 2014, 7:17:24 PM
"
Odoakar wrote:

Amazing sword, works so well with static strike. Currently demolishing mobs on only 4L, around 27k dps. Really, really good design.

Now if only some supporter would design a defensive 2H, because from my experiences so far in Bloodlines, dps is not an issue, but defensive options are. I was adamant in not using CwTD+IC, but use high armor instead, but my health pool was still yoyo'ing quite hard, so I had to switch to that damn combo in the end. With it, I'm having a much easier time.

Something in lines of :
+ [2-4%] max elemental resist
+ 100 life OR +400 armor
dps to be around 80% of doomsower. Around same aps.

Then we would have a tough choice which one to pick..

I'm happy you like it :D

orginally my intention was to make a defensive 2h, they wont do it, specifically asked for +max rez and that is not gonna be done at all apparently
I carve and sell real animal skulls, check out my work here: https://www.instagram.com/victorseiche/
https://www.facebook.com/victorseicheart/
World first Uber Atziri as 2h and 2h RT build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1058950
Highest level char in Closed Beta, Wytchfindergeneral
Last edited by VictorDoom on Dec 23, 2014, 7:39:15 PM
"
BossOfThisGym wrote:
Thanks for making an actual usable unique

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info