So heres my unique reveal, Doomsower

I thought i should share mine too, If all went well it should be in 1.3

The unique item design was gifted to me by my dear friend MrPetrov

The idea behind it is a multi-use endgame 2h sword, there arent any decent physical unique 2h swords so i thought i should make one, its mostly designed around Cleave but its also perfect for Molten strike,leap slam, static strike or any str gem melee splash cominbation. But any skill combination you like using will work and benefit from one or both of the swords unique mods.

The 10% added fire damage on socketed red gem only applies to the actual gem you are using, it doesnt stack if you use more red gems since it only applies to skill gems, not support gems, so you only get the mod if you use a red skill gem.

The AoE is great for almost every skill and along with the decent attack speed its a pretty damn good sword for cyclone too

Because it has variable 3 dps mods it will be very hard to get a perfect dps roll on it, this is done so it isnt considered OP, you will rarely see max roll ones

I think the thing i like about it most is the art, it looks good enough to fuck, theres some great artists at GGG(the art is inspired from the sword Conan uses, the atlantean sword)

The rolls int he picture are the maximum ones, these are the minimum rolls:
50% increased physical damage
Adds 50-85 physical damage
6% increased attack speed
I carve and sell real animal skulls, check out my work here: https://www.instagram.com/victorseiche/
https://www.facebook.com/victorseicheart/
World first Uber Atziri as 2h and 2h RT build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1058950
Highest level char in Closed Beta, Wytchfindergeneral
Last edited by VictorDoom on Dec 16, 2014, 5:52:56 AM
Cleave your way to victory.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Imma go fap behind this wall over there, one sec.

Peace,

-Boem-

(duelist confirmed master race in 1.3)
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Good job, Victor & Petrov :)
"
Boem wrote:
Imma go fap behind this wall over there, one sec.

Peace,

-Boem-

(duelist confirmed master race in 1.3)

have you read the patch notes yet..?

Sick sword Vic.
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
438 pdps, no quality.

481 mixed dps when you account for the "10% more damage" effect from adding fire, but only if you use a red gem.

Not bad sword, would use for Leap Slam.
Fuck mate, that low end dps with that attack speed, duelist it is, you just confirmed it with this post :O!

Peace,

-Boem-

"
TheWretch wrote:
have you read the patch notes yet..?

Sick sword Vic.

Yes, yes i have.
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Thanks for making an actual usable unique
Looks good, hope it isn't too rare so I can get my hands on one.
"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it's what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are." - Mewtwo
"
VictorDoom wrote:
The idea behind it is a multi-use endgame 2h sword, there arent any decent unique 2h swords so i thought i should make one

For this alone you should be rewarded.
IGN: Asser, AssDelver, Assphobic, AnointedAss, BetrayedByMyAss, CrackedAss, FracturedAss, FulcrumedUpMyAss, ImpaledAss, IncursionOfTheAss, WarForTheAss, UnleashTheAss, ScreamingAsshole, SwampAssKing, Yui

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info