1.3.0 Patch Notes

"
Vandalain wrote:
Friend and I took a break about halfway through the last leagues. We were awaiting the patch notes to see if we'd come back or not.

Needless to say we aren't.

PvP patch is pretty lame.

"Let's balance the whole game around something that less than 10% of the population take part in."

"Cool."

"Maybe if PvP didn't suck more people would play it."

"Okay, but to get PvP where it doesn't suck it would effect the PvE aspects."

"Oh fun, a catch-22."

This is why most MMOs suck, and are a neverending wheel of shit-balance-nightmare...

The game is attempted to be balanced with both PvE and PvP in mind. The MMOs with the best PvE OR PvP always have balance with ONE of them in mind, and the other is an as-is type of thing.

If I wanted to play PvP, I'd play a PvP game...Maybe some CS, or Dota2, maybe Smite, or how about quake live. Something along those lines.

Oh well, MedianXL:Ultimative ladder just got reset anyways.

Hum...Is it a good thing or a bad thing that a MOD for a nearly 15 year old game is a better action RPG in every aspect than PoE?

Amen brother, screw pvp...thats what WoW is for! I'm thinking of quitting myself!
"
andrehbg wrote:

Greedy bastard, give me your popcorn=)!
"
andrehbg wrote:

AWESOME!!!!

hueheuhuehuehabr

RiP!
"
Gorflob wrote:
i remember chris in the state of exile podcast talking about crit meta and making the statement "we dont want to piss off players by a big nerf before the next content update"

Uh. This is the next content update.
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
Leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeroy jeeenkiiiiiins!!!!

We will remember you PoE :)
"
Sheriff_K wrote:
The only change I do not agree with, is the Acrobatics Nerf. It needed a Buff to finally be considered "viable," not a Nerf.. Now no one will use it. >_<

Sorry to say, I've been using it in multiple builds to great effectiveness. No block required. Atziri killed with it.
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
i think that with this patch ggg want to destroy this game.thats their target..no more profit from this game??dunno
"
Chris wrote:
Path of Exile Version 1.3.0
[li]Immortal Flesh: The maximum resistances penalty has been reduced from -10% to -5% and the -40% elemental resistances penalty has been removed.[/li]
[li]Wings of Entropy: Chance to block has been reduced from 15% to 8%.[/li]

What happens if I divine Immortal Flesh?

I believe there is a mistake, wings of entropy was 10%.(not 15%)

IGN: Pumar, Pumam , PumarR , PumaPunch , PumaWander , PumaCleave, PumaSlams
Last edited by ropumar on Dec 12, 2014, 4:41:00 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info