1.3.0 Patch Notes

[Removed by Support]

true story bro
Last edited by Rebekah_GGG on Dec 28, 2020, 8:23:09 PM
[Removed by Support]

What he said.

This is by far the most idiotic patch/nerf GGG put up to date. Haven't log on for 8 days now.
Will check forum periodically to hopefully see the post where [Removed by Support] revert everything the way it was and beg people to come back and play again.

RIP PoE....
Hell is what I bring with me, not the place one goes.
Last edited by Rebekah_GGG on Dec 28, 2020, 8:24:31 PM
"
Hootentop wrote:
Anyone know what happened to the Mental Fortitude node.
It used to be far West of Scion, between Combat Stamina and Barbarism
off a strength line

It was
1) 5% reduced mana cost of skills
2) 5% reduced mana cost of skills
3) 10% reduced mana cost of skills
enemies cannot leech mana from you

I didn't see any info about this in the patch notes
Almost two weeks have passed. Is there any chances to get official reply or maybe someone have any info?

Almost didn't played since that patch as well and don't want, sooth to say.
Last edited by Tevoks on Dec 26, 2014, 2:45:27 AM
"
Tevoks wrote:
"
Hootentop wrote:
off a strength line

It was

Almost two weeks have passed. Is there any chances to get official reply or maybe someone have any info?

I'm guessing that if you can't find it in the tree, then it's gone. What more is there to say? Why do you need an 'official reply' to tell you what you already know?
Last edited by HoneyBadGerMan on Dec 26, 2014, 6:07:10 PM
"
"
Tevoks wrote:
"
Hootentop wrote:
off a strength line

It was

I'm guessing that if you can't find it in the tree, then it's gone. What more is there to say? Why do you need an 'official reply' to tell you what you already know?
Because I want to know is that bug or feature?
If something gone and that's not in patch notes - that's bug IMHO. But I want to be sure.
What so strange in that? :)
"
Tevoks wrote:
"
Because I want to know is that bug or feature?
If something gone and that's not in patch notes - that's bug IMHO. But I want to be sure.
What so strange in that? :)

I dunno. Maybe you have a point. But I would be very, very surprised if any of the changes in the passives tree could be called a bug. It would really shock me if GGG had been so careless as to have changed the passives tree in such a way that they just forgot to include a whole wheel of passives, or something like that. I'm pretty sure that they put a huge amount of very careful thought into the passives tree (If only the same could be said for their efforts to solve the desynch problems). It's the one area of the game where I expect you are least likely to find anything that is a bug. Most likely, they just forgot to mention it. Even if it is a bug, I haven't ever seen them modify the passives tree during a league. So even if it is a bug, they will probably not fix it until the next major release when they next modify the passives tree. If it is a bug, you're stuck with it till the next major content update.

I'd be happy to be proven wrong on this, but I don't think I will be. I'm confident enough that I would actually be willing to bet real money on it.
Last edited by HoneyBadGerMan on Dec 27, 2014, 3:34:30 AM
when you can't use some OP hacked up shit anymore

Delicious tears

I hope they reroll all legacy items in the next patch and remove Discharge from the game like Phase Run.

The game is getting some good balancing.

How about a self-found server where the stash is no longer shared and trading is disabled.

I will rip the eyes from your head with glee
Self-found server would be nice with improved drop rate.
You went overboard with the block chance reduction.

With uniques and everything I had 75% with low damage return and now I barely get to 57% with almost no Elemental Damage boost to return damage, thank you very much, another character to throw to the garbage.

And good for those that will say they had no problem with their characters, you are among the few it seems...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info