1.3.0 Patch Notes

"
Chris wrote:
Wings of Entropy: Chance to block has been reduced from 15% to 8%.

My one isn't 15% but 10%, how come?
fkxLegacySpectral : lvl 97 Raider ST HowA [Legacy]
fkxBreachSlayer : lvl 95 Slayer Blade Flurry [Breach]
fkxCrockett : lvl 94 Saboteur Ice Trap [Perendus]
fkxRampage : lvl 94 Witch Fireball [Rampage]
fkxShadow : lvl 95 Shadow FP/CI [open beta]
"
Vandalain wrote:
Oh well, MedianXL:Ultimative ladder just got reset anyways.

Hum...Is it a good thing or a bad thing that a MOD for a nearly 15 year old game is a better action RPG in every aspect than PoE?

MXLU is better than PoE/D2/D3/TQ/GD/TL2/HLG or any other Hack'n'Slay / Action-RPG, sadly.
My Nagisin in the new ladder confirms this.
And my melee sorc (ever heard of a viable melee witch in PoE?).

In 1600x1200 it's not so bad with the resolution at least thanks to Glidewrapper.
Make
Spectral Throw
great again
Last edited by CommodoX on Dec 12, 2014, 3:59:00 PM
"
Senius wrote:
Here's to hoping the lack of concurrent users and support from microtransactions this patch will change GGG's stance on continuing to make their game worse

Black Friday already passed though, and I heard it was quite successful. You'll find a number of people in this thread voicing disappointment over supporting the game and now being faced with that patch.
Yes block was too strong and needed its effectiveness reduced. It has not been reduced, it has been removed as an effective means of mitigation.

Rather then completely remove block clusters, GGG should have just reduced the effectiveness. At least then if people wanted to sacrifice other aspects of their build they could still achieve a relatively high level of block. Also, reducing block chang Now...why bother!

Not really thrilled about this patch at all. I think Dragon Age Inquisition is gonna be my game for the next few months, I'll check out POE again when Act 4 is released.

"You think logoutcore makes you better....." - ShaeG
"
Replicant222 wrote:
Nerfs are cheaper than making real game content with new challenges, ie Act 4.

No matter if you feel the former or latter on this issue.......this is a glaring obvious desperate attempt to gain users. Unfortunately it will lose current users and in my opinion, not gain enough new ones. PVP will not save this game.

Abandon ship.

Agreed, if I want to pvp i'll go log into wow for some serious pvp action, maybe some 3's! I have NO desire to play pvp in a arpg!!!
I'm tired of games with non-stop nerfs. I'm really regretting upgrading to Master status 2 weeks ago.
"
fkxDuelist wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
Wings of Entropy: Chance to block has been reduced from 15% to 8%.

My one isn't 15% but 10%, how come?

Because patchnote have some mistakes. 10% is correct.
"
Taiberius wrote:
I'll check out POE again when Act 4 is released.

Be prepared for another incoming nerf for melee then.

Bow + caster all the way, new title will be 'Path out of Range' = Poor.
Make
Spectral Throw
great again
Last edited by CommodoX on Dec 12, 2014, 4:04:54 PM
"
Andrius319 wrote:
people wines only because they tasted previous patches, from newbie point of view its a good patch.
at least now there will be more competition between builds. now less CoC, Critical, block nobrainers builds. im actually looking forward to killing low life shavrones build, becouse it almost nobrainer and no competetive alternatyves.

omg, i dont have a shavronne's nerf it
"
wehrberg wrote:
I'm tired of games with non-stop nerfs. I'm really regretting upgrading to Master status 2 weeks ago.

Me too man, me too! I was hoping for new maps, new content of some sorts! Instead a wall of text pertaining to nerfs, and pvp...something im not even remotely interested in while playing an arpg, i'll log into wow for that for serious pvp!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info