1.3.0 Patch Notes

seems like every patch is making the game worse.

"
highwind123 wrote:
Dem nerfs.

Trying to balance the entirety of the game around pvp is just not attractive.

I literally skipped reading any notes that had to do with pvp.

Same! Pvp doesn't do good in a game of this type, just too hard to pull off...if I wanted to pvp id log into WoW, have no desire to even try in poe, people already annoy me begging to duel!
apparently they do not care about their communities ,

here we reward for the time spend in this game

Merry Xmass by GgG =)
"
DemiDemon wrote:
"
monkuar wrote:
Lol someone deleted my post on the first page. What an absolute joke. I was third btw.
I'm guessing it was some childish "HYPEEEE!!!" or "First!!!" post?

If so I'm pleased. Posts that don't add anything should be removed.

What did your post add to the patch notes dialogue? :P
IGN: SammySlammyBear
NERFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
YES I support the game, NO I don't agree with many GGG decisions

Lab still sucks balls.

I miss Zana already.
"
hartzfear1995 wrote:
Still no Ek buff? what a shame...

"
Added a new Intelligence/Strength support gem - Physical to Lightning. (Available from the Sharp and Cruel quest for the Templar, Shadow and Scion).

So many freaking QQers, holy shit, free to play game and its so amazing. This patch is a real balance patch. All these people that cry about the nerfs are sad because they wont be able to afk tank whole map or kill dominus in 78 map within 5 seconds altogether. Especially that stupid aegis aurora build where you could tank double dominus at 78 map while sleeping because of that retarded block. btw those nerfs are applied because of PvP. Try to fight aegis aurora build pre 1.3 in pvp and see how far you get. If you want to be immortal then go play some pay2win game instead of filling this forum with your stupid comments on how bad this patch is. Very good balance patch. Will continue supporting GGG.
Me don't need PvP, if i want PvP - i go to Lineage 2 and kill averyone and every were !

I like gringing/killing mobs with comfort (about standart) in this game .

GGG nenerfed to hard and I do not see the pros in 1.3 for "old" players (like me) .

Good luck GGG, I'm taking a break for three months . And no more supporting in this project.
Start playing in Feb 9, 2013
My KineticBlast LL ML 400kDPS GMP /view-thread/1466693
Asus LGA1155 P8P67 / Intel Core i5-2500@4GHz / Corsair Vengeance 16GB@1600MHz
Asus GTX970 STRIX 4GB / Asus ROG Xonar Phoebus 7.1
Acer 27 IPS 2560x1440@144Hz [XF270HU] + BenQ 24 TN-film 1920x1080@120Hz [XL2420T]
"
uneak wrote:
So many freaking QQers, holy shit, free to play game and its so amazing. This patch is a real balance patch. All these people that cry about the nerfs are sad because they wont be able to afk tank whole map or kill dominus in 78 map within 5 seconds altogether. Especially that stupid aegis aurora build where you could tank double dominus at 78 map while sleeping because of that retarded block. btw those nerfs are applied because of PvP. Try to fight aegis aurora build pre 1.3 in pvp and see how far you get. If you want to be immortal then go play some pay2win game instead of filling this forum with your stupid comments on how bad this patch is. Very good balance patch. Will continue supporting GGG.

How many people give a shit about pvp is my question, pvp has never done even remotely well in a game of this type...the feature usually just sits unused, if I wanted to pvp id log into WoW! Have no desire to do a silly version of it on here, when I can go test my self the real way! lol
Where did this dumb rumor that GGG is balancing the game around PvP now come from? Because none of the balance changes in this patch are because of PvP? They aren't!

And I don't plan to PvP at all, but I don't mind them adding PvP content to the game. Why should I get angry over it? It doesn't affect me. Nor does it affect the release date of Act 4 like some people seem to believe. If they released Act 4 now it would be rushed like hell and you'd be complaining about that. Seriously.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info