1.3.0 Patch Notes

I'm going to be the only one who loves this patch, and I give exactly 0 craps about that. This game just got challenging again instead of a total walkthrough.
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
I am not too savvy at the ins and outs of number crunching in this game - but even I can see that this is a nasty nerf-fest.

Pretty icky.

I can willingly accepted that this 1.3 patch shall be call "The Nerf Hammer"

Really, apart of improvement in Templar's tree, > 80% of changes are nerf.

And that block nerf is heavier than I expected, considering the adjusted value of block chance on uniques...
Balancing team get off the coke. This is absolutely an insanely bad patch. I will be quitting, thanks for the couple years of an amazing game.
''Hybrid weapon mods have been removed from Vagan and Tora's crafting options. Crafted items that already have these mods will not be affected. Their economic impact was severe.''

-Hey kid do you like candies? yes? here are a bunch for you, enjoy.... actually i've changed my mind, gimme it all back.
This entire patch is nerfs.

How about buffing dogshit skills?
Path of Nerf

I'm not sure I've EVER seen a game patch with so many massive nerfs.

Wowsers
Climb the ladder?

how?

with all the no-lifers here how the hell is it possible with a life and job?

lol

w00t my build didn't get hit with the nerf stick!

Too bad the nerf to acuity was just to 60% and not 40% though.
The 352nd character to hit Level 100 in Standard
The 82nd character to hit Delve 1000 in Standard
Last edited by tackle70 on Dec 11, 2014, 11:13:41 PM
"
sidtherat wrote:
"
LordSaren wrote:
witches are getting Hammered in this Patch along with other Nerfs. Why what was wrong with witches pre 1.3 ?

absolutely nothing. that was the 'wrong' part

1week race, top2000 - witches 860/2000

So witches got targeted because they have a lot of winners in the one week race ?. This is just insane that witches who are not the focus of the remap passive tree got hit a lot in this patch. Arctic Armor Nerf, Starting Area nerf. Anything else i am missing ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info