1.3.0 Patch Notes

What ever the opposite word of Hype is, that in bold letters and an exclamation mark.

Edit: Spelling
Last edited by TheRagnarTank on Dec 12, 2014, 2:54:09 AM
"
idamien001 wrote:
OMGOMG NUUURFS...

Saying that HC melee builds are dead....we have no f*****g idea how the new counterattacks work(I'd suggest watching State of Exile ep20, it explains the block nerf).

Pointing out a buff for you guys that really crave for one: the whole game. Evening out builds and improving build diversity is good for the game. I'm pretty sure that you are upset because you bought a XY retard CoC full gear for 3000 exalts on standard and now you hate GGG because they nerfed it's dps by let's say 20%...yeah... tough life boys(or maybe it's not working so you can't Cyclone into an ele reflect double boss Courtyard and come out alive...yeah..I know...it's rough).

You actually have to sacrifice something to achieve high block, you can't facetank the whole game wearing CoD+using a 22+ AA, you can't crit puncture 1hit almost any map boss.
Not playing 90% of the caster builds as witch(cmon give some love to nopantsguy) may be fun/new/interesting.

I'm pretty happy with the patch, thanks for the great work, haters gonna hate(or play D3).

This 100%

I feel as though people see people complaints and can't be bothered to formulate their own opinion so they shitpost what others have said.

Seriously the game was easy, there wasn't a challenge a person managed to fucking do atziri with EB+CI, there's problems when your 2nd final boss can be killed by a 1hp character.

Personally I'm glad there's nerfs here, it forces me to adapt and come up with new builds and figure out what else there is to work with.

Thank You GGG, you give me 1-2 months of fun every time a new league comes out.
Last edited by konakonakona on Dec 12, 2014, 2:54:23 AM
"
Tyoll wrote:
To all the people complaining about Nerfs

Its such a shame that your going to have to try a different build other than the Max Block CoC build you have been playing non-stop for the last two leagues.
How about people try and get creative. Do some testing and find a new way to break the game.
Last time I checked thats the whole point of PoE

It's not about fking creativity, it's about GGG ruining ppl invensting 1000+ex in one single build! After nerf whole equip ain't worth shit since noone's playing that build, do you get the point?

Patch is boring and sucks rly hard. Nerfs every time, how about GGG getting creative instead of nerfing??? Only thing they can do I guess.

Again, no new content at all, no new endgame maps, no proper trading system.

Personally I won't play PvP and those new leagues cause they sound rly rly boring.

Hope act IV will bring up some better changes, game is pretty awful atm.

IGN Soultakerr
Last edited by maikanafufaika on Dec 12, 2014, 2:58:32 AM
GGG , i thought that you guys said that the Marauder and the Duelist will be significantly buffed in 1.3 in order to make them more appealing... look what you've done instead :/
Bad GGG! Bad!

I really don't get it.. how nerfing melee in general is a good balance decision ... when something is less powerful you seek a way to buff it ... not to nerf it even more... just an honest mistake i'm sure ...
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Last edited by KorgothBG on Dec 12, 2014, 2:57:46 AM
"
"
Tyoll wrote:
To all the people complaining about Nerfs

Its such a shame that your going to have to try a different build other than the Max Block CoC build you have been playing non-stop for the last two leagues.
How about people try and get creative. Do some testing and find a new way to break the game.
Last time I checked thats the whole point of PoE

It's not about fking creativity, it's about GGG ruining ppl invensting 1000+ex in one single build! After nerf whole equip ain't worth shit since noone's playing that build, do you get the point?

Patch is boring and sucks rly hard. Nerfs every time, how about GGG getting creative instead of nerfing??? Only thing they can do I guess.

How about going back to D3 and playing some AFK Marauder DH, and you can invest you 1000+ exalt gear into alteration shards :3
I was super excited for 1.3... Until I seen the patch notes. This patch should be titled, 1.3.0 Nerfs of the Tormented.
"but i tell u its just fo' try, fo' peep n' fo' know"
"
KorgothBG wrote:

I really don't get it.. how nerfing melee in general is a good balance decision ... when something is less powerful you seek a way to buff it ... not to nerf it even more... just an honest mistake i'm sure ...

I fully agree, this does not seem like a good way to make melee viable for HC endgame content.
IGN: SammySlammyBear
"
Antigegner wrote:
I feel like mostly very rich players with very, very good gear were nerfed and the average player - like me - were mutilated....

^^^ Yep =\
"
PersyTelamon wrote:

Give it a chance and embrace the fact that we are being given a great game to play that actually offers some challenge, thinking, updates, and not pay to win for a change.

I'm giving that game a chance for last 2 years and as a "reward" what they had done? They wasted money I supported them with on their PvPenis...

An until there will be cheating of a trade existing in this game, this never will be any "challenge".

But regarding Nerf Notes here...

"
Chris wrote:
Raging Spirits have had their damage reduced at higher levels. There's no change at gem level 9, scaling to 8% less damage at level 20 of the gem.

Fortunately, you added numbers, but still, can you explain why the hell you nerfed SRSes but left Tornado Shot untouched and net buffed Puncture (considering new passives)?

I'm not going to play bowman no matter how you buff it and nerf the rest!
Anticipation slowly dissipates...
Holy crap!!

They went there. This will be known as the spaghetti patch.

The good.
The bad.
And the ugly.
Casually casual.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info