1.3.0 Patch Notes

Finally, I'm seriously worried about the possible future interference PVP would do to PVE like what has happened to some games in the near or long past.
Two-handed - Mop
Dual Wield - Slippers
One-handed & Shield (close combat) - Brush & Basin
One-handed & Shield (ranged) - Hair Dryer & Mirror
Main-hand & Off-hand (evil witch) - Sponge & Soap
"
idamien001 wrote:
OMGOMG NUUURFS...

Saying that HC melee builds are dead....we have no f*****g idea how the new counterattacks work(I'd suggest watching State of Exile ep20, it explains the block nerf).

Pointing out a buff for you guys that really crave for one: the whole game. Evening out builds and improving build diversity is good for the game. I'm pretty sure that you are upset because you bought a XY retard CoC full gear for 3000 exalts on standard and now you hate GGG because they nerfed it's dps by let's say 20%...yeah... tough life boys(or maybe it's not working so you can't Cyclone into an ele reflect double boss Courtyard and come out alive...yeah..I know...it's rough).

You actually have to sacrifice something to achieve high block, you can't facetank the whole game wearing CoD+using a 22+ AA, you can't crit puncture 1hit almost any map boss.
Not playing 90% of the caster builds as witch(cmon give some love to nopantsguy) may be fun/new/interesting.

I'm pretty happy with the patch, thanks for the great work, haters gonna hate(or play D3).

+1

"
Chris wrote:
Unique rings, amulets, belts and quivers no longer lose their minimum level when corrupted.

What happens to items that were corrupted prior to this change?
Ok so they butcher block, they nerf crit, now I'll play my 2H Mara again!
...oh wait that still sucks.
"Metas rotate all the time, eventually the developers will buff melee"
PoE 2013-2018
Last edited by Wazz72 on Dec 12, 2014, 3:06:32 AM
"
Gortox wrote:
So much crying, I hate the fact that i'll be playing with some of these posters tomorrow.

Thank you for all your hard work GGG

Necessary changes.

Yeah impressive that people actually think that it helps to write " I quit this shit", "you won't get my support anymore", " patch of blizzard" etc, really guys you all know that this patch was needed big time, but now you can't help yourself crying again and again. I'm impressed, but hey you can all just stay away if you hate it so much no one is forcing you to play.

Great patch GGG, looking forward to it ;)
Maaaan... I was so incredibly hyped yesterday, I had over 15 different builds I wanted to run, I couldn't stop spamming in hege's and raiz's stream xD oh well. I love the crit multi nerf even though I suffer from it, I love the AA nerf even though I suffer from it, I love the block nerf even though my builds suffer from it like all other nerfs, but I think the CoC nerf was absolutely NOT necessary. With crit in general being nerfed, you're already nerfing CoC. This means if you use a skill that hits in super quick succession, maybe half those hits won't proc. for ex GMP barrage, firing 9 projectiles, against a boss, maybe only 5 will proc now ... this nerf is really, really huge, and I don't think it's warranted, since you'll be nerfing the gem already with global reductions to crit and crit multi.

I guess I'll play my boring ass incinerator again this league instead of the CoC wand build I wanted to finally try out
Path of Nerfs BibleThump
Rip melee...PathOfRanged patch starts!
"
Tyoll wrote:
To all the people complaining about Nerfs

Its such a shame that your going to have to try a different build other than the Max Block CoC build you have been playing non-stop for the last two leagues.
How about people try and get creative. Do some testing and find a new way to break the game.
Last time I checked thats the whole point of PoE

sorry but that is most definitely NOT the whole point of POE, you have 5% of the community who actually creates builds (might be a little off but its not that many) the other 95% play those builds. the point of POE is playing the game not constantly trying to figure out how to make something work that GGG nerfed into the ground.

Loving to see people cry so much :D :D omg if u cant adapt to changes, just quit,, why are u guys raging here i cant understand (no one cares about that).
Every patch is made to upgrade and balance the game for our own good.
Good work GGG,, i enjoy every patch, and i am adapting to it, so cheers ;)
It's nice to see Acuity's finally getting nerfed.

Overall nice changes this patch, only thing I'm surprised by is the nerf to Increased Crit Damage.

Starts lower and end's vastly lower. The massive nerf to the quality too O_O. If I calc'd correctly 20/20 is *currently* 147% compared to 79% in 1.3. Just seems a bit extreme, but w/e. Maybe I'll have a reason to use Added chaos instead now.
Designing Cospri's Will: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1665314
Designing Cospri's Malice: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1717008
Iron Heart/Iron Fortress too!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info