1.3.0 Patch Notes

"
Mark_GGG wrote:
"
Wijis wrote:
Isnt this a huge nerf on totems with the defensive auras restriction?
No.

It literally changed from "No auras can ever apply to totems" to "defensive auras, and degen aura effects (ground fire, etc) can apply to totems".

Having the ability for the defensive auras to apply tot totems seems to me like it more than counteracts them dying to ground fire sometimes. Certainly it's not "a huge nerf"

And it means poison arrow/fire trap/RF characters aren't completely unable to kill monster totems with their main skill for silly reasons.

Thanks Mark appreciate the explanation!
Since .92
So, Mark, as you're here. Can you clarify that all items not specifically stated as retroactively getting changed will be legacy?
In game contact @MajorAsshole

Challenge T-Shirt: 4/6 | Full Challenge Totems: 21/27
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
"
Wijis wrote:
Isnt this a huge nerf on totems with the defensive auras restriction?
No.

It literally changed from "No auras can ever apply to totems" to "defensive auras, and degen aura effects (ground fire, etc) can apply to totems".

Having the ability for the defensive auras to apply tot totems seems to me like it more than counteracts them dying to ground fire sometimes. Certainly it's not "a huge nerf"

And it means poison arrow/fire trap/RF characters aren't completely unable to kill monster totems with their main skill for silly reasons.

The one thing this does not touch on is hatered with SWT. Since SWT is technically a totem, the only reason i can see it still working is that it reads "spell" in the gem description.
IGN: Srslyagain
PM me bins on items I bid on if you have one.
"
Redblade wrote:
So, Mark, as you're here. Can you clarify that all items not specifically stated as retroactively getting changed will be legacy?

All items with numerical values will go legacy the same way it was done before. The only one getting a retroactive nerf is accuity.
Can you explain the general policy regarding unique item changes? Are all items aside from Acuity resulting in legacy versions?
Really? Nothing good in this patch. You have killed a 90% of existing buil.d eneration of BoR's lol.. Make uniques to incredible price.. Nerfing all popular gems. No way to do max block so melee builds are dead. You made this game to Arc and Spectral Throw game...
"
IceDeal wrote:
"
Redblade wrote:

All items with numerical values will go legacy the same way it was done before. The only one getting a retroactive nerf is accuity.

I want it officially clarified before using divines. I'm assuming that's the case just as you though.
In game contact @MajorAsshole

Challenge T-Shirt: 4/6 | Full Challenge Totems: 21/27
Great job with the changes.
ONE PATCH TO NERF THEM ALL!
Patch Notes 1.3.0, in summation:

STOP TURTLING

(also have some really awesome challenge leagues or something? peeveepee)
FYI: It's not a fantasy story, it's a cosmic horror story.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info