[1.3]CoC Banana Toss ADDED [1.3]vid for Uber Atziri 1 mil single target DPS ~QUITTING SOON

All credits go to Goat4dinner for graphics and literally spoonfeeding me on how to write a fucking guide

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1054585 <--- MY SHOP/MIRRORING/UBER SERVICE THREAD

[1.3]Important facts you should know before you decide to charge into Banana Toss         

Your Spec Throw Crit Chance is more important than your spell crit chance
Probs the best ring out there to be mirrored in my opinion, This ring was created by
          LibritanniaES          
and is available for mirroring.
This item provides the extra socket that I needed so badly in order to play put my righteous fire; without it i wouldn't know what to do.
Why we take the flasks nodes and put empower with purity? This is because for me when using righteous fire, when i pop
my ES remains steady; meaning i can sustain righteous fire for all bosses and atziri while waiting for atziri to respawn. (RIGHTEOUS FIRE GIVES AN ENORMOUS BUFF)
Whirling into targets can shotgun enemies when practiced enough; but there's always the desync problem

[1.3]The Banana Tosser hooking up with Uber Atziri; dont be silly, wrap your willy.           

The new [1.3] patch; famous for being the build breaker. People wanted to see how much it has been affected by this major nerf. I still run uber atziri deathless after patch. I wanted to show how the build looks like after this the patch.

LOL! its not deathless due to the fact i forgot to swap GMP with LMP when it came to Uber Atziri.
What a noob right? Yes that's right, I am.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TvN823Jq20

[1.3]Gem/Skills          

6L CHEST(GGGBBB)          

SHIELD(RRR)          

GLOVES(GGGR)          

DAGGER(GRR)          

HELM(RRRB)          

BOOTS(GBRR)          

Gear          

Videos          

Normal Atziri full Run          

Uber Atziri Full Run with test skilltree          

Uber Atziri Full Run with ACTUAL SKILLTREE(1.2)          

Pros & Cons          

PROS:
Spec Throw Hits twice( To enemy + Back to you [Meaning more chance to crit; therefore more spell casts])
Breeze through the game
Ultra high clear speed
Clears Uber Atziri easily;
my average time of clearing all uber bosses including atziri: 4-5min
Good for almost all maps mod
Range not melee
You can use Whirling Blade

CONS:
Gear is not cheap
Desync Baby
ELE-REFLECT is your biggest enemy

[1.3]Stats          

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uPAYncnQkq4xHhHoM57jXtGRkeOcuBH3RiqJfAotwGA/edit#gid=0
          (1.3)GMP DPS with charges only          

Freezing Pulse = 206,440.7688
Fireball = 263,479.5886
Arctic Breath = 241,979.1649
Ice Spear = 252,714.0848

(1.3)GMP DPS with charges + RF + Atziri Flask         

Freezing Pulse = 436,300.1784
Fireball = 559,896.7255
Arctic Breath = 516,805.3498
Ice Spear = 533,801.6948

Defense          
coming soon

Quotes about the build          

"
goat4dinner wrote:
"A whole new kind of banana"

"
MindR wrote:
I REALLY APPROVE OF THIS, WORDS CANNOT DESCRIBE, BANANAS IS THE ONLY THING THAT CAN DESCRIBE. BANANAS ARE THE BEST, BANANA MASTER RACE, BANANA POWER.

"
BullitD3 wrote:
"This build is Bananaproof!!!" The Waynetrain

Last edited by nit3mare on Jan 21, 2015, 3:15:46 AM
reserved
Looking quite good. looking forward to seeing the 1.3 changes tomorrow. :o)
I'VE NEVER BEEN SO HYPED ABOUT A BUILD I'M NOT DOING.
Silsamazing - lvl 100 Witch
SilAndTheVortex - lvl 100 Occultist
I've never seen a comparable magnitude of facerolling ingame. +1 for this build if you can afford the pricetag. Anyways, why are we choosing int over elemental damage on the shadow start?
The chance to Vaal +1% maximum resists on an amulet is less than 1/300.
Last edited by Daresso on Dec 11, 2014, 7:36:13 PM
"
sherkhan wrote:
Neat.

Why host on Picasa instead of YouTube?

um kinda embarrassing , i dont have a youtube acc. But i just uploaded a test vid of my build with some modifications to skill tree for testing purposes. I will upload a new one with the actual skill tree clearing uber after patch

"
Daresso wrote:
I've never seen a comparable magnitude of facerolling ingame. +1 for this build if you can afford the pricetag. Anyways, why are we choosing int over elemental damage on the shadow start?

Cheers, i was just playing around with the skill tree, i have updated the skill tree by the way. But its gonna change tomorrow anyways. Finally come to realise ele dmg doesnt offer much to this build.
"This build is Bananaproof!!!" The Waynetrain

Nice work man, keep going the Bananarider!

I will try tis later. Tried it before, but not with enough care it think...

Regards, the Waynetrain on its direction to Mount Whateveres!
There is only one place, for a man with a fake beard and this place is reserved for the WayneTrain!
this build is stupid powerful. i have had the chance to run ubers with this build. OMG awesome!!
[1.3] Skill Tree is added for Shadow
What should i do with bandits?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info