Some Items from Content Update 1.3.0

"
1.3 seems like a huge disappointment...
AGREE TOTALLY
Playing marauder @ Hardcore leagues

patch will be complete Crap for someone who doesnt care about pvp at all .
The very reason u start some months long league with fresh economy is cool for me. Sick of Legacy crap and Mirrored Loath Bane dagger in standart.

People who complain about patch are ridiculous...

Overall new content. New Economy. Optimized crafting. New skills. New tree makes u come with diffrent builds or just challenge u to repeat ur build in new manner.

I DONT CARE ABOUT PVP -im still massively hyped!

p.s. Moaning is really uncool... Only ''crap'' thing around is the support of ''fans'' of this awesome and free game, shame...
Last edited by Seigi_ on Dec 10, 2014, 7:24:40 AM
"
noobdw wrote:

you have no idea what you're talking about. too many people were using melee physical with molten strike while it doesn't even strengthen the projectiles.

I use MPD on Molten Strike (or rather used, I stopped to play melee for some time now) knowing that it doesn't increase projectiles damage, as I wanted to increase initial hit damage. So what?

But in general, I agree, that GGG should be more clear about game mechanics, the problem is, that GGG wants it that way as they imagined somehow, that it prolongates interest in game. Quite false assumption IMO, but what we can do...
Anticipation slowly dissipates...
so many tasty tears
"
Seigi_ wrote:
The very reason u start some months long league with fresh economy is cool for me. Sick of Legacy crap and Mirrored Loath Bane dagger in standart.

People who complain about patch are ridiculous...

Overall new content. New Economy. Optimized crafting. New skills. New tree makes u come with diffrent builds or just challenge u to repeat ur build in new manner.

I DONT CARE ABOUT PVP -im still massively hyped!

p.s. Moaning is really uncool... Only ''crap'' thing around is the support of ''fans'' of this awesome and free game, shame...

I agree wholeheartedly, GGG work their asses off to update the (FREE) game and keep it fresh, to the point that if you come back from a 6-12 month break, you will have no clue what is going on in the game anymore.

So what if you dont like PVP? Then wait 3 months for another major content update, or wait for Act 4.

The whining is actually so annoying, that it pisses me off. Did you even play D2 motherfuckers? It had 1/4 of the uniques POE has, and 1/4 of number of builds.

Translation of whine posts: BWAAAAA BWAAA EVERY LITTLE CHANGE DOESNT CATTER EXACTLY TO WHAT I WANT OR EXPECT BWAAA BWAAA I QUIT THIS GAME FUK U ASH0L3S
Lowest level Hardcore Atziri Kill ~ Level 65 ~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyDB6Haa6U8
Level 100 Tempest HC with self-made and most played build of POE 2.0 ~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlTUOhqEZ9s
(✿◠‿◠)
"
jamesl wrote:
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
Lol thx for making the First unique rustic sahs... a real vendor unique

not only garbage... its not even respecting the theme of a rustic sash...

^clueless

that is an awesome item low level PvP

which is the thing they're concentrating on this release

seriously, how can you not see that the level requirement for every item there is 28 and lower

it is OBVIOUS that ALL those items are for LLD

thats what is sad

people are suppose to find a way to build their pvp char around the regular content items

not the dev making items for the pvp

the game is supose to focus on pve, pvp should adapt to em

pvp should be balanced through mechanics that are specific to it (ie: having a DPS penality vs Other players, so that combat arent 1 shoting boring shits)
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
clarifying

I've always assumed (incorrectly at times) that anything that doesn't say "global" applies only to the item and gems socketed in the item. For example, "increased crit chance" vs. "increased global crit chance" or "increased armor" vs. "increased global armor." For counterexample, "increased projectile speed" on a bow increases projectile speed for spells even when the spell gem is not socketed into the bow, despite the fact that it doesn't say "global."

Fencoil, a staff, has "increased damage." Does that increase all damage globally, increase damage only for gems socketed in it (all damage locally), or just damage applied by the weapon and attack skills (weapon damage)? Hrimnor's Hymn has "increased physical damage." Does that increase all damage globally (e.g. when casting Bear Trap), or only weapon damage?
"
Hilbert wrote:
And this is why PVP will fail.

Rolling requires Exalteds while cheap would mean chaos/alch.....

Maybe GGG isn't trying to make LLD the same garbage pauper format that it was in D2. If this is the case overall, I'd be pleasantly surprised.
Aura Reservation Calculator: https://poe.mikelat.com/
Chromatic Calculator: http://siveran.github.io/calc.html
Tired of using GGG's crappy skill planner? Tell them here: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1555283
Last edited by MosesXIII on Dec 10, 2014, 8:05:03 AM
How exactly does the explosion from Static Strike work?
does "weapon elemental/lightning damage" and "melee damage" affect it?
or is it like explosive arrow where "weapon elemental damage" does not work, because the explosion is not from the weapon?

if Static strike is supposed to be a templar skill then I think that "Melee Damage" should work on it or replace the "Melee Damage" in the templar area with just plain "elemental damage" the "melee damage" seems bad for this skill as well as "lightning strike" and "molten strike" wich I also consider "Templar Skills", and "Catalyse" should also work with the explosion, otherwise templar just seems like a bad choice for this skill.

Edit: Also, would "Galvanic Hammer's" "increased elemental damage with maces" work with the explosion if a mace were used?
Last edited by Mizzajl on Dec 10, 2014, 8:01:18 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info