Some Items from Content Update 1.3.0

nice thx for static strike!!

now my planned elemental CoMK build will be even better (as a budget till i can make it a crit one) -> hopefully now the reactive gems will also be close to that what im expecting....

but GGG - i think we are also in the need of a new unarmed skill (was hoping for this update after the tree changes and those new nodes for FB builds) at some point.

now just two more days....

Every time you release a new skill gem I expect you to give a full explanation. I dont understand it, don't understand which gems effect the explosion and what's the base radius of it.

I don't mean now, but before 1.3 you must release a full explanation on each and every new gem.
Noice! "Needs more strength" - Sir_Liftalot
Youtubes: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdP4vW0IX2KVcut_x2jubsw
Twitch: twitch.tv/sir_liftalot
redacted in order to celebrate 1.3
You ARE my Bitch of burden!
"Stay Alive exile! Or you'll be the next zombie someone raises off the beach." - Altnaharra
" Be Excellent To Each Other" -MikeP_GGG
"If you die to yourself are you still the victor? " - BEX_GGG
Last edited by WIKARINA on Dec 12, 2014, 1:06:45 PM
Prismweave? How unoriginal.

DoT bonus for bows and Static Strike - I like this!
"
noobdw wrote:

I don't mean now, but before 1.3 you must release a full explanation on each and every new gem.

or you could just test them yourself
So stupid belt! Why????
IGN: DiOa
online after 18:30 gmt+2
"
almostdead wrote:
"
noobdw wrote:

or you could just test them yourself

you have no idea what you're talking about. too many people were using melee physical with molten strike while it doesn't even strengthen the projectiles.

It's not supposed to happen. I could just get info so I can build around it instead of waiting for wealthier players to fail over and over until they find what actually works with it.

If you're following guides instead of testing builds on your own then you have no right to say that. I never follow guides, I dont think I should - to be able to play with skills.
Last edited by noobdw on Dec 10, 2014, 6:27:51 AM
OMG, incr dmg over time?? huge ass buff for my build

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info