Some Items from Content Update 1.3.0

Looking forward to trying out that new static gem ... as a tendril lover for the last x3 toons, going melee with some lightning sounds like fun. Reduced duration on that fur shur like oh my god
BLAMT!
I never got the increased elemental damage with weapons mod. Is it the end result after the active skills are taken into account, or purely from the weapon's stats?
Last edited by Dezus on Dec 11, 2014, 11:53:39 AM
GG elemental melee templar LLD belt. Finaly you are not forced into Megi. Fucking love this belt!!! Whoever designed this belt is a genius!
"12% inc damage" from PvP-obtainable item? Sure, it won't screw PvE. Looks like it is time to search for new game.
In years to come
You hear my name
When darkness falls
On judgment day
ty Chris for the teaser

In other news; would the explosion from SS be pure lightning? or 60% Light/40% Phys?
Any1 care to coment on this?
Back to The Melee (Reaving Insight): view-thread/1240462
Fusion Skill Engineering: view-thread/1095291
"
ExplOisten wrote:
So stupid belt! Why????

So stupid post! Why????

Sarcasm aside, the belt is amazing for leveling and LLD, like literally GG, it will probably have the same tier of rarity as Goldrim or lifesprig.
Lowest level Hardcore Atziri Kill ~ Level 65 ~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyDB6Haa6U8
Level 100 Tempest HC with self-made and most played build of POE 2.0 ~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlTUOhqEZ9s
(✿◠‿◠)
Last edited by yotmato on Dec 10, 2014, 6:52:52 AM
wow couldn't be more bored...

well the new skill could be interesting, but looks like CoC Discharge without COC for me..
another useless unique belt (outside of low lvl pvp)

chance to avoid status effect, increased dmg and dmg over time... well nothing new could have been on items since release or well it even was on uniques

"cannot roll mods above lvl 28" also useless outside of low lvl pvp

till now 1.3 seems like a huge disappointment...
Last edited by azraelb on Dec 10, 2014, 6:53:11 AM
Lorginir that's finally something for dot pve builds. In general people are running with easily over 300% increased whatever, so that 12% is not gonna make much of a difference given the commitment you have to put into developing a ring like that. Besides you can already get "increased x elemental damage or increased weapon elemental damage" along with flat integer increases to both.

What i'm really worried about is that the new supposedly "templar" gem looks a bit too much like something you'd wanna go for with crit daggers especially with the shadow-witch portion of the tree. The only real non- crit-dagger way i see is with hyaon's & romira's rt comk discharge thing to get a few overlapping benefits.
And the creep continues. Remember when this game was fun?
"
Lorginir wrote:
"12% inc damage" from PvP-obtainable item? Sure, it won't screw PvE. Looks like it is time to search for new game.

12% (or whatever the max value will be) increased damage is not too amazing for most of the builds. It's really good for dots, decent for spells, pretty shit for phys and ele attack builds (phys flat and WED/ele flats will be way better). If you get so worked up over such a small thing then I agree, it's time to find a new game to play.
Last edited by MIIKKAAA on Dec 10, 2014, 7:04:39 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info