Prizes awarded for Rampage/Beyond One-week Races

Awesome!
do not despair fellow losers

4 tab life builds much character
I had all my fingers crossed for extra stash tabs looks like santa will be buying me some for xmas as i just have to much crap in my stash in norm league now

Least i got a toon levelled with a new spec out of it even if we will prolly get spec resets with patch
"
Smokah wrote:
Nobody wanted to sell me a Voll's Protector for a decent price. I was so pi**ed that i stopped playing at Level 60. I didn't hope or expect to win something. Result: I got a PM from System :D -- a stash tab bundle, thanks GGG.

Stashtab bundle was way under lvl 60 so you just selfowned yourself. Highest char was counted!
there's nothing like the expected result of winning...nothing... well, that's that then.
Hey, hey! It's the Postal Dude! Get him!
"
xX999Xx wrote:

Stashtab bundle was way under lvl 60 so you just selfowned yourself. Highest char was counted!

Yeah, to understand what was written can be hard sometimes. Where did i mention that winning stash tabs was my goal? If my goal was to win stash tabs, at which level would i have stopped to play? Right, the answer is not level 60. My goal was (at the beginning of the 1 week) to reach Level 70 to get the chance of winning sth. in the highest 2 Pricetiers. So next time sort your wooly thughts before you post a "Selfownage" reply.
Nice Work GGG. Good call on revisiting the duelist!!

Love this game!
some 30,000+ possible entries
490 selected winners

what a charade

So many people complaining about not winning. Your chances were tiny from the start and if it was really that boring I've got a tip for you. Don't play the game if you don't find it fun.
Agree that it was always going to be a raffle

Agree that it was a learning experience

Agree that it was fun, some of the time - hated the spawning monsters from beyond . . . so random. Would not play in a league with them

Lesson learnt - yep, do not play in a week long race with random rewards . . . better to put the time into developing your main standard Masters etc

Congrats to those that won

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info