Prizes awarded for Rampage/Beyond One-week Races

EZIEST SERAPH WING OF MY LIFE, THX GGG

KAPPA

wait.. you wanna tell me that there were:
- 490 Player at this race who recieved SOMETHING
- 900 Stash tabs and 1080 microtransactions
ok. no .. ok it's fine..
I will just go over and delete the character I made and hope to forget it.
You gotta be kidding.. I wanna see the guy who earned 7 stashtabs and 2 fucking microtransactions!! XD
You know, that one prize consists of more than one MTX? e.g. the Armour Sets are 4(?) mtx, the weapon set consists of 13 and so on.
Last edited by ToxDwarf on Dec 8, 2014, 11:24:09 AM
are you guys going to post info graphics for the 1 week race? or even the beyond/rampage leagues? i love looking at all the information and trends for the leagues.

-HeaT
youtube.com/heatfury
twitch.tv/heatzgaming
"
Reverenz wrote:
Thank you for the Elite Armour Pack and the Seraph Wings and Tentacle Wings GGG !

rigged
I'll just buy the prize I wanted and fall for the trap. GGG deserves my money anyways. Small prize for reaching different levels would be nice tho.
sigh...
Being in the race just got you a lottery ticket, with about the same odds of winning. So all the QQing i didn't get one sounds like a bunch of toddlers that don't understand the concept of maths yet.
God_of_Thieves_LLD_PVP__I hate the Labyrinth
Last edited by ripnburn69 on Dec 8, 2014, 1:14:22 PM
"
fromspaace wrote:
rank 17 in the hardcore one, didnt won anything... that's a bit dissapointing when I raced the whole week for thoses prizes.

and ? dont QQ about not winning something cuz it did not depend on your rank, unless ur 1-5 in ur league, so there is no Point to nl the whole weak and QQ about not winning, there was a chance and the chance was rly low, if you count 20000 Players in the pool und 490 MTX are given out its like 1: 200 win something depending on your rank so the chance should be around 1: 50 or something ( i wont calc it now ;) ). Getting 70 was rly easy till Sunday Eve so you dont need to waste your week.
Last edited by Keks22 on Dec 8, 2014, 2:03:51 PM
Yes !!!!!

first time I win something !

thx a lot !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info