Prizes awarded for Rampage/Beyond One-week Races

Thanks very much for the fRee stash tabs will help alot!!
and nothing. Wouldn't have raced if prizes were posted before I had to take the time off work, and the fact that the race dates were only posted 2 weeks in advance means that I couldn't even take the full week off to be competitive in the first place.
CharanJaydemyr:some people need to really rethink how they spend their money....I will trash this item if I ever find it on principle...I've seen much cleverer "troll" items get turned down, so I guess GGG gave up trying to enforce that one. Not GGG's finest hour.
poeurl.com/bD4E
"
RichMoney wrote:
and nothing. Wouldn't have raced if prizes were posted before I had to take the time off work, and the fact that the race dates were only posted 2 weeks in advance means that I couldn't even take the full week off to be competitive in the first place.

But...but... But your name is "rich money".....
Nobody wanted to sell me a Voll's Protector for a decent price. I was so pi**ed that i stopped playing at Level 60. I didn't hope or expect to win something. Result: I got a PM from System :D -- a stash tab bundle, thanks GGG.
Thanks for the event to GGG and huge gratz to all the winners! :)

That was my first short race and of course I didn't win anything. But I didn't expect to win with my lvl 50.
NOTHING! Waste of fucking time... and was so boring...
To all the racers that think they were entitled to win just because they raced… statistics say you were just as likely to NOT win whether you didn’t participate or leveled to 70. All participating did was raise your odds from 0 to just above 0.
#bringbackacro
Back to The Melee (Reaving Insight): view-thread/1240462
Fusion Skill Engineering: view-thread/1095291
It's a lot of fun to see all the haters now. "Will never do a race again" "Boring" and so son. If you had won a prize, it would probably be the best race ever for you, right? haha
Last edited by ToxDwarf on Dec 8, 2014, 10:55:01 AM
lvl 71 no prize.

Maybe alot of people will skip the next race because they didnt get a prize, so the chance to win is going from 0,3% to 0,6% or whatever the chance is to win a prize^^ you know what I mean

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info