[HC, 1.2] CoC/Block Spectral Throw with Vagan's dagger - great DPS and survivability

I will respec after the patch and test it for a while, then share my opinion.
IGN: somewittynamehere
OP, can u renew passive skil trees in Leveling pls?
I like this build but am still a little unsure about the defensive part of this build for late game content. Anyone have a good skill tree or equipment setup for this build? CoC spec throw is cool and I'm trying not to abandon this build.
Is there any way to survive with out berek's grip?
I think i cant get that item in blood line league
i have one more question, can i use queen of the forest?
If this build increase evasion instead of more and more block
QOF could be best choice isn't it?
life and resist is decent and you always use whiling blade to move so movement speed does not matter

Are u still use tempest shield?? Or use which aura?
Last edited by bobozo2007 on Dec 16, 2014, 2:13:47 PM
Build looks great! Would be awesome to see how it works out in the new league!
I think this build is almost broken in new league such as torment and Blood line.

This build now use atziri's step for dodge spell but this one build get problem with coloring the socket in this item.

it is very hard to get BBBB colored atziri's step especially in bloodline league.

Additional problem that dodge can not deal with reflect damage, therefor you have to gain spell block to deal with.

to get capped block we need legacy Rumi and your calculation on block got changed because of nerf on block chance on every shield.

Until this build find out other way to deal with reflect, this build might dangerous in HC league
So acrobatics and phase acrobatics + atziri's step (adding up to 45% spell block?) will not suffice along with evasionbased gear? Not even with Vaal pact and alot of leech?

What if we go grace and iron reflexes? Also throwing in CWDT with, enduring cry and IC? Or is elem reflect gonna wreck us whatever we do? :d
"
tAUG wrote:
So acrobatics and phase acrobatics + atziri's step (adding up to 45% spell block?) will not suffice along with evasionbased gear? Not even with Vaal pact and alot of leech?

What if we go grace and iron reflexes? Also throwing in CWDT with, enduring cry and IC? Or is elem reflect gonna wreck us whatever we do? :d

This build does not use LL gem with out any block node. This build get similar as my wand barrage coc.
I also use berek's grip and not to use LL but there are some problem that some of ele resist reflext monsters are not freeze.. Even with crit icespear because base damage is lower than selfcaster. (Most of monster get frozen except boss and resist monster)
Not frozen ele reflect monster means death. (Can not leech)(I done alot this before with my coc wander)
For this build, Using a acro and LLgem with out berek grip is make no difference with other coc vaalpact leech build.
It is good to use grace but not ir because acro decrease total defence by 50%.

In my opinion, drop tempest shield and dure curse(use reduce mana with single curse in HT) to use grace for physical defence and Use life leech gem and vaalpact to deal with reflect monster(not reflect map in HC it is risky..(for reflect map use sibyl's lament which added on 1.3)) To maximize evasion, use queen of the forest for decent eva, hp, and resist.
If we drop block we have to change every item.(shield and necklece)
Last edited by bobozo2007 on Dec 17, 2014, 11:27:32 AM
Very nice and informing guide filled with little details i knew nothing about :) Very nice made mr. Striker!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info