Season 10 expectations/suggestions thread

"
Rithz wrote:

VromVromBestShadowZoroxo

name too long :(
[quote="Hilbert"]
CT should be around the art of PKing and not griefing lower levels.
[/quote]
http://www.twitch.tv/zoroxo123
Ssh, no balance. Only hud now.
I find it ironic that they are catering to PvP, which will probably have an even smaller pool of participants than races because of legacy leagues. I also don't understand why one week races and PvP both get real-money prizes (microtransactions), whereas racing gets shafted with alternate art jewelry that can't be seen in-game anyways.

Signature will probably be fixed seed Vaal kill, since they will probably want to use their new race mode.

Also I predict more [Removed by Support].

No even better. Look what they consider "crafting"

Instead of setting an item to itemlevel to roll only 28 mods they create a stupid "Exalt the shit out of it" mod.
"
Race Balance:

Descent bosses have been rebalanced and have had their experience rewards increased.
Static Strike has been added to the Endless Ledge and both Descent race types.
Lightning Tendrils has been added as a Descent: Champions skill gem for the Shadow, Witch and Templar.
Raise Zombie has been replaced with Lightning Tendrils in Descent for the Witch.
The Descent: Champions Unique item Blood of Summer has been rebalanced to have less movement speed per frenzy charge, no area damage increase, but higher added physical damage.

tendrils season inc o_o
Blood of Summers adjustment, thank frig.
Descent Champ signature inc.......... LOL. I can't wait for vromvromflameblastdrop
Chin up Rithz, your class finally got a good skill in Descent.

Meanwhile in split arrow land....
"
boof wrote:
Chin up Rithz, your class finally got a good skill in Descent.

Meanwhile in split arrow land....

Yeah it'll be fun to play, but now it has become more Hud-friendly for me to get outplayed again. Meanwhile this might be the biggest buff to racing:

"
Added a Notifications Settings screen that allows you to enable or disable various toast notifications such as friends coming online or events starting.
Last edited by Rithz on Dec 12, 2014, 1:28:26 AM
Hey, be glad that we don't have to grind a master to race. Sucks for the people who wanted that PvP crafting mod.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info