Season 10 expectations/suggestions thread

Ppl used to craft lvl 28 gear for ages.
alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact
Masters can make good pvp gear if you want to invest that much.

I don't really have any specific expectations, there are tons of posts that point out things that were wrong or that people like / dislike. I just hope for some more modified races and a sig race I don't dread each time. Less longer racers, bring back descents but fix or remove blood of summer.
"
jstq wrote:
Idk how anyone who doesn't have 100+ exalts on scrubcore and nice ping suppose to kill this pvp guys with insanely crazy gear they used to obtain for ages.

Didn't they say the pvp season is homed to the new challenge leagues? That was the only saving grace for pvp I thought... if that's wrong, then lol

"
Hilbert wrote:

Listen to the community and don't pull that "We want to make a game for ourselves"
The game you want to play isn't the game the community wants to play.

To their credit, I think they stopped making the game they want to play a loooong time ago to cater to the masses.
Last edited by boof on Dec 6, 2014, 1:39:06 PM
"
boof wrote:
No suggestions

No expectations

They have their newborn pvp to cuddle and give their teat to.

Just hope the race season isn't godawful (again).

/thread
"
Rithz wrote:
"
boof wrote:
No suggestions

No expectations

/thread

bro, do you even docks?
[quote="Hilbert"]
CT should be around the art of PKing and not griefing lower levels.
[/quote]
http://www.twitch.tv/zoroxo123
"
To their credit, I think they stopped making the game they want to play a loooong time ago to cater to the masses.

If Diablo 2 players beats the amount of PoE players after 4 weeks after a reset I wouldn't consider it as mass.

Who are the masses anyway? RMTers? Wookies? Flippers?
Or those "Millions" of Taiwan Garena players

fixed seed piety kill
General Racing Guide for Act 1
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/366585
"
ZoRoXo wrote:
"
Rithz wrote:
"
boof wrote:
No suggestions

No expectations

/thread

bro, do you even docks?

VromVromBestShadowZoroxo
As a casual racer I hope for more <=1 hour events, preferably with crazy mods.
Expect a signature vanilla or French vanilla (Famine) Fixed race at some arbitrarily chosen time point just long enough to alienate casual players. And no Turbo or Lethal or race types where you can actually die without being 4-5 levels below the zone.

Also no acknowledgment that early game power creep has rendered the first two Acts a complete joke from a vanilla game perspective making zone layouts (and thus maphacking) the major skill left that has a significant impact at the top tier of players.
Read my book! The world ending in every way anyone ever thought it might end, all at once. First few chapters are available online for free.
http://www.amazon.com/The-End-World-Know-ebook/dp/B00CZ21JAQ
Last edited by TheTenthDoc on Dec 9, 2014, 12:38:25 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info