Season 10 expectations/suggestions thread

@Kheffin
Edit your posting 128 times and then delete it. Don't give them stupid ideas, because if the implement certain +1 wands or MS boots they will use those stupid MMO merchants. X(

"
tendrils season inc o_o

Incoming? I thought last one was already Tendrils.

I suggest they fix snapshotting difficulty of bosses based on players in the zone when the mob is pulled. Switch it to a system where a player has to be in the zone to get credit for the kill. Act bosses are supposed to be the culmination of the act, the big last fight and right now for the majority of them they are a fight you can fall asleep in(few exceptions from bosses that have been updated recently).
shadow still dumpster in descent yaaaay
alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact
Somehow Scions still has terrible starting nodes. I guess they will be stuck in the dumpster until 1,4.

Oh well, looking forward to the season starting soon rather than 3 months from now =D
[quote="Hilbert"]
CT should be around the art of PKing and not griefing lower levels.
[/quote]
http://www.twitch.tv/zoroxo123
"
jstq wrote:

Nah, they'll be good. Probably tied for best caster in normal descent and a little weaker than op witches/templars in champs.
"
Rithz wrote:
"
jstq wrote:

Nah, they'll be good. Probably tied for best caster in normal descent and a little weaker than op witches/templars in champs.

does shadow get fire trap and tendrils in descent and dc?
I expected the rewards for this upcoming season and future seasons to be crap.

I suggest you make at least one attainable item (under 500 points) that feels like a reward.

Worst season yet.
Buy the ticket, take the ride.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info