SlightRedeye - Elemental Incinerate. HC, New league and Self-Found build.

It's totally up to you if Saffell's is used. I would use both the shield and the auras for Atziri, without a doubt. 85% resistances compared to 81% is 21% more effective life, which is very good.

Block doesn't matter when it is that little, you use the shield for the resistances.

RotP is also very valuable, tanking flameblasts like nothing and only having to worry about storm calls is an equally decent strategy. Not moving out of the way of flameblasts means more damage can be dealt.
IGN: SlightRedeye
(GMT + 0:00)
Altho i'm not going for atziri :) For atziri safell + purity is kinda mandatory.
I was thinking more in general mapping. :)

I do think i go for safells, nearly ripped couple minutes ago. Got swarmed between livingblood pack and obelisks (ouch) Major part of the damage that nearly got me was the lightning.

But i gotta say it's a great build and fun. I like it! :)
Hopefully i'll make it into the 85+ lvls...

"
_SleeZy_ wrote:
"
Polypropylen wrote:
How is it possible to have that many passive points at 50?
I'm now 51 and did ALL quests and i only have 2 of the nodes in the life wheel @scion.....

Have you done your passive quests?
Also personally i picked only HP + acro in the start ive just now around 60s starting with the dmg nodes.

Ivent taken auras yet either.

Edit: Granted im higher level now, but this is my current tree to give u abit of perspective how i went.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYABLMFtQ18D6sWbxa_GjgabCLqJKomlScvKPowcTLRNZI26TpCOuFBh0VHRXxFnUZxRtdLV0t4TeNTNVNSVUtXyWHiYqxo8myMb55xhXwOgpuCx4MJjDaQVZeXmjua4Ju1naqiAKZXsUK0DLQ4tMW3PriTwBrAZsDjwuzDOspK1CPVpti92rndqOFz42rkIuUZ6Nbquuvu7DjtPPAf8bPyRfMR-ej79f4K

At lv50 i had every point as shown in the recommended lv50 tree but I only had 2 points in the life wheel! It's impossible that I missed 8 passive points from quests.
"
Polypropylen wrote:
At lv50 i had every point as shown in the recommended lv50 tree but I only had 2 points in the life wheel! It's impossible that I missed 8 passive points from quests.

It's a guide, not a recipe. You follow the path and take the nodes which suit your preference.
really liked the build but died at 70 also felt really squishy even in 66 blue maps with no bad mods was running CoF and AA + the CoT combo and 3.6 k life but still.

anyway its a nice builda nd ill keep an eye on it for next league
"
kieke187 wrote:
really liked the build but died at 70 also felt really squishy even in 66 blue maps with no bad mods was running CoF and AA + the CoT combo and 3.6 k life but still.

anyway its a nice builda nd ill keep an eye on it for next league

Perhaps running clarity on that low lvl isnt worth it yet.
I'm not running clarity yet, but i'll be using it soon once the aura cluster are filled out.

I'm 75 so far. 4.6k HP 38% evasion 18% block. I facetanked Xandro in a map with relative ease.

The dangerous part i feel for this build is Oderworldy devorers (one pack nearly one shotted me) and chaosbonders.

-

I'm tempted to try reach ondars for this build but i'm not sure, maybe revenge of the haunted is a better way to spend the points?
"
_SleeZy_ wrote:
I'm tempted to try reach ondars for this build but i'm not sure, maybe revenge of the haunted is a better way to spend the points?

I would say it depends on your current evasion value. How much extra evasion would the +50% from RotH get you?

Taking Ondar's would be 2 extra points if you also include the life/flask cluster along the way.

I feel like projectiles don't pose much of a threat at all, so I chose not to go down that route. RotH seems fine if you have additional points to spend after 90, but I would rather take the stun avoidance node in the ranger area with the +20% proj speed. Stuns aren't necessarily an issue for the build, but avoiding them can save your life and reduce your chance to desync.

It's your call though, the build is pretty much complete at your stage so branching out into other areas is perfectly fine.
Last edited by SlightRedeye on Jan 17, 2015, 8:33:47 AM
Recommended CWDT gem-level setup?
i used RF Dps 11k res93/76/84
"
SlightRedeye wrote:
"
_SleeZy_ wrote:

I would say it depends on your current evasion value. How much extra evasion would the +50% from RotH get you?

Taking Ondar's would be 2 extra points if you also include the life/flask cluster along the way.

I feel like projectiles don't pose much of a threat at all, so I chose not to go down that route. RotH seems fine if you have additional points to spend after 90, but I would rather take the stun avoidance node in the ranger area with the +20% proj speed. Stuns aren't necessarily an issue for the build, but avoiding them can save your life and reduce your chance to desync.

It's your call though, the build is pretty much complete at your stage so branching out into other areas is perfectly fine.

Yea i've filled the proj/1% node already, ive skipped IF / soverigny wheel. I'm now trying to decide my path. After the aura wheel.

I'm thinking this as endgame goal
https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgYA5Rm0OPv1l5dFfIw2JpVh4lVLFr-btVM1D6vUIwW16NYi6jpCS3jdqDBxtMXC7GyMYqydqhmKGo_22vsJ_rq748SilwYtg8DjS1fxs2-eykrDOrQMRnGDCQ186roo-lfJtz5Bh_nogsfYvf4KNZKmV03j_o864fJFuJPr7sBmRUcy0fAfogAEs2jymjvhc4Kb7DiQVScvwBoaOHGFsULzEdq5RtfVpu08-tJmnhZv42o26SSqH0EDHkPIW6CnVXwOTwTWin8rMHxRR42_TZIj9o19QqMksBcvgKR6U2Hrz3qyGTIBmyY=

What do you think?
Obviously is point heavy and i will most likley not reach this high level. But if i do it's nice to have it planned out.

I rly like the ondar for antidevorer tactic.

If i were to use this tree, Ondar vs 50%eva/hp clusters first?
EV/HP feels safer due the heavy reservation on our HP (If i use it atm i've only 3.8k from 4.6k total.

Edit: I decided to try the purities instead of Grace, and i can honestly say i feel no diffrence between my now 18% evasion vs 38%
I do think the perks of purities hands down.
Which leads to my other question, how much more % aura reservation nodes is needed to be able to run clarity on mana? Is alphas enough to add? Or do we actually gotta invest into more aura nodes? I feel it would be superb to run clarity on mana tbh.
Last edited by _SleeZy_ on Jan 17, 2015, 1:59:18 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info