[2.0] Terror's "Shatter Chuck Lite" Variant •• Barrage CoC •• 280k+ DPS •• Atziri w/ 5-Link

The only thing that wrecked me at 4.2k HP was stun. I need one more passive to comfortably reach stun immunity. Other than that, as long as you know that the spawnies from the whirlwind guy explode in fire damage, you'll be okay.

I don't know who told you the DPS is lacking. This is one of the highest DPS builds in the game.
"
Terrornoid wrote:
The only thing that wrecked me at 4.2k HP was stun. I need one more passive to comfortably reach stun immunity. Other than that, as long as you know that the spawnies from the whirlwind guy explode in fire damage, you'll be okay.

I don't know who told you the DPS is lacking. This is one of the highest DPS builds in the game.

Okay cool, I already have unwavering, i'll give it a shot when I get the mortal hope. It was just a post in killmours thread, but I think the trio might be the biggest problem for me if anything.
If you have a Voll's Devotion, run Cold Snap in your 6-Link and self-cast Immortal Call. Just watch out for the fire explody guys (like Dominus does when he curses you.)

You might also need to run RF against Vaal. Ideally you down both of them before they can attack. I had one on turbo poop like 4 Ice Storms on top of me at once. Couldn't move.

Also, don't expect to live every time. You'll likely die every few runs. Its just kind-of how the build works against Ubers.
Hey Terror, any advice on how to run Atziri on a 5L? Currently Atziri is a 4-5 portal endeavor for me. I die at least once (frequently twice) at both the trio and Atziri herself. For the trio, my strategy thusfar is to just patiently kite it out. Considering a 5L without LL, a low level enduring cry and warlords mark just isn't reliable immunity/leech to go full yolo. This approach has worked out the best, but I still rip to random bursts of damage; seems this can't be helped..

My biggest problem on Atziri is the split phase. My current strategy is to focus the spear clone cuz those damn things hurt. However, even with RF on, sometimes I can't seem to burst the clone down fast enough before taking damage, and at that point the stormcalls comes raining in and I die. I've tried kiting out the flameblasts/stormcalls/spears during the split phase with some mixed success. Sometimes I take no damage, other times, I'll eat a spell and then get bursted to death before there's really any time to react.

My setup
Spoiler
@chow
I should have a video up soon. I'm out of characters in the original post so I'm seeing if there's a way to get my second post moved up to continue the guide.

I can tell you that your Flasks are wonky.

Trio
1. Seething Health of Staunching
...Panic Flask and Bleed Removal.
2. Surgeon's Health of Stun Recovery/Whatever
..."Regen" Flask. Should pretty much always be on since it's easy to refill.
3. Surgeon's Granite of Iron Skin
...Our only physical damage mitigation
4. Surgeon's Quicksilver of Adrenaline/Warding
...To move is to live, warding is for the whippers (I think they can curse, but they die too fast for me to notice. I'll have to check on this).
5. Surgeon's Ruby of Warding/Staunching
...Anti reflect for dual wielder and I run Staunching here for emergency bleed removal.

When you enter, run left along the walls to the dual striker. Kill him. Move to middle. Kill tentacle miscreation. Move at any point the rain starts falling. Burn Cyclone on the final guy then facetank him, preferably behind a pillar so the baby miscreations can't shoot at you.

Atziri
1. Seething Health of Staunching
...Panic Flask and Bleed Removal.
2. Surgeon's Health of Stun Recovery/Whatever
..."Regen" Flask. Can also be another Seething if you want, but I think the regen is better.
3. Surgeon's Granite of Iron Skin
...Our only physical damage mitigation, reduces spear damage by a ton.
4. Surgeon's Topaz of Adrenaline
...Anti-Storm Call and Double Flame Blast (because of movespeed).
5. Surgeon's Ruby of Warding
...Anti-Flame Blast/Double Flame Blast.

It is okay to have Atziri cursed with Warlord's Mark. She gain's little effect while it allows you to full heal every attack. Attacking the spearchucker is what i do. Shes easy to spot and can be shocked, so she dies faster. As long as all three of your defensive flasks are up you shouldnt have any problems tanking.
Thanks for the quick reply. Here's my current revised flask setup. I'll be testing it out later when I have the time.
Spoiler

Also forgot to mention in my last post, this is my current skill tree @lvl 88:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAghDfsCycj6ZEq1Wu0PVBlgVCrrNMs9teUDBq-g5cRX5VxoPbBAc6WC0f34rB85Ug2wuCHn_GoqMRlklR8NWVLgceDkhd8nBSidNw1bVI8-oqCx9BBiMWvwMeVUth4iaVjDZjQ21sbIydqjY9Yqy5fIwL7LAaj_ba-wkZipu1UzUPq_66u-PEopcGLYPTfn11gwlvnspKwzp3B4cTnKTA40tX8bMqTX1brEdRTLXybqpKyD8n2L01kqZXTeP-jzrh8kUqOKluMglybGxG6GZ4DT_8CLE=

The tree is basically Killmour's 1.2 SC Lite. I'm thinking about respeccing the Heart of Oak clusters and either taking Throatseeker + Doomcast for more dps or traveling down to Unwavering to help deal with trio's damage and resulting stun locks that sometimes occur. Currently sitting at 4k HP with plenty of room for improvement on gear, not too concerned about life nodes. Thoughts?
Those Flasks are much better.

As far as respecing, I would definitely grab Unwavering. Stun is one of the larger problems this build has and its mandatory for Ubers anyways.
Good day everyone. I have a question about the build.... How you guys kill Atziri?

I tried and reach her but i can't kill the 4 mini-Atziris. Died 4 times again them. Any suggestions? (Lvl 87 atm. 3983 life. Gems lvl 18 [Yes, i know i'm not ready but not sure about how to face the 4 Atziri's])
"
LordVondrake wrote:
Good day everyone. I have a question about the build.... How you guys kill Atziri?

I tried and reach her but i can't kill the 4 mini-Atziris. Died 4 times again them. Any suggestions? (Lvl 87 atm. 3983 life. Gems lvl 18 [Yes, i know i'm not ready but not sure about how to face the 4 Atziri's])

don't hit the mirror :P
@Lord
Show me your Flasks and Shield and your gems for you 6Link.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info