[2.0] Terror's "Shatter Chuck Lite" Variant •• Barrage CoC •• 280k+ DPS •• Atziri w/ 5-Link

Hi all, sry for my bad english first of all but id like to ask something.

So, im trying this build, its very fun, but i dnt understand how u know how much dps are u doin?
I mean, i see on my 5l Voll that my fireball and AB have like 1500 or 1700 dps, but as i can see here,
u talk about big numbers (200k, 300k). Maybe im ignoring something.
Anyway here is my gear, would be very nice if u tell me what im doing wrong and what i have to improve, thx.

Spoiler
@Terrornoid can you share your Leveling tree ? :)
"
Terrornoid wrote:

I came back to PoE after about 1 year hiatus and I intend to use my old scion char with this build. How sub-par is the scion compared to witch? Comparing the builds it looks like the scion has a bit more defensive stats (like evasion) but considerable less base stats, less overall spell damage and mana regen.

I'm quite rusty on the mecahnics so I'm not sure how important these differences are.
Build Guides and Beginner Tips YouTube Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/NavandisGaming
"
Terrornoid wrote:
@Lord
Show me your Flasks and Shield and your gems for you 6Link.

Of course.

6L

Flasks

Shield.
@Sedris
The DPS calculation is based on a % of the old method of calculating the DPS based on the new number of average procs per second I was able to achieve. I can't come up with a calculator until I know the exact way Barrage is calculated vs. attack speed (the tooltip isn't correct.) It's the best I can do at the moment. The old method used your attack speed, accuracy, and crit chance to multiply out the number of spells cast per second to figure out the actual DPS. I think there is still a DPS calculator on my Twitch page (/Terrornoid) but it is dated. Multiply the DPS on it by about .65 to .7 and that's your approximate DPS.

@Sinnerrr
Just follow the tree around logically. There is really only one main path. Grab health nodes as needed. Respec points are unneccessary until you reach low 90's for switching to things like Unwavering Stance.

@Droj
Scion loses some Spell Damage and some Spell Crit, but gains a few extra passive points. That's the only difference. Otherwise, Scion has access to everything the Witch does.

@LordVondrake
You need to run a Topaz Flask and a Ruby Flask.
"
Terrornoid wrote:

@LordVondrake
You need to run a Topaz Flask and a Ruby Flask.

Okap, in exchange of armor and ev flasks?
Last edited by LordVondrake on Jan 13, 2015, 4:21:46 PM
Thx for answer Terror :)
Any advice for my gear? What to improve first maybe?
Spoiler
@Lord
Seething Health Flask of Staunching
Whatever Health Flask
Surgeon's Granite of Iron Skin
Surgeon's Topaz of Adrenaline (Movespeed)
Surgeon's Ruby of Warding (Anti-Curse)

@Sedris
Belt, Rings, Ammy, And Boots are always upgradeable. Your boots lack movespeed, which isn't necessary but helps a lot. Your rings should have Crit Implicit, All Res, Accuracy, and Life. Ammy should have All Res and Life with any mixture of Crit Chance, Mult, etc. Pepper all with +Mana/ES as necessary to sustain your attacks. Belt should have as much res and hp as possible, and is a good place to get Chaos Res. Also a good place for Str if you need it.

I will have Atziri videos up as guides hopefully soon. A few obstacles in the way currently that I am working out before I can do that.
Updated Passive Tree Section to expand on character choice. Shadow lookin' REEAAAALLL good right about now.
Hi
is this wand is good for this bulid ?
I'm usually online at 18 gmt +1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info