[2.0] Terror's "Shatter Chuck Lite" Variant •• Barrage CoC •• 280k+ DPS •• Atziri w/ 5-Link

"
Terrornoid wrote:
@Cam
1: Good to hear!
2: Use a faster wand.
3: Use a faster wand.
4: Use a faster wand.
5: Use a faster wand.

Sorry you are struggling so much. Using a faster wand seems to fix the problem you are mentioning.

@Sinnerrr
I don't see why not, but good luck capping your resists! Why do you even need it?
For life & mana gained for each enemy hit by your attacks i think :)

@Nova
Try it. If you need to remove it, you can PM me ingame (I'll be back on Sunday at ~8PM) and I'll do it for free for ya.

@Pip
The only reason to use a 5L Volls over Tabula /w PCoC is if you need massive power charge generation for something like Discharge.

@Post
Vigil can work until you find something better. I've always found a decent wand to use until I could buy something better. Could just be my luck!

@Ring
Are you factoring in Power Charges?

@Vort
No prob!
Last edited by Sinnerrr on Jan 17, 2015, 2:12:29 AM
@posterier
Actually now that you mention it, I might be able to drop purity of fire, since I have capped out resistances to it anyways. I'll try running clarity to see if it works any better :) thx for the advice
In general your not supposed to lvl up the CoC gems such as Fireball right?

Any other suggestions for my gear or in general?
Last edited by Ringliiii on Jan 17, 2015, 6:50:50 AM
"
Ringliiii wrote:
@posterier
Actually now that you mention it, I might be able to drop purity of fire, since I have capped out resistances to it anyways. I'll try running clarity to see if it works any better :) thx for the advice
In general your not supposed to lvl up the CoC gems such as Fireball right?

Any other suggestions for my gear or in general?

You need to level them to the max ofc otherwise you dont deal any damage!
hi...it looks a funny build to make AND WITH A LOT OF DAMAGE...now please I want to understand something of this build before i make it: the survivability aspect..i dont see many ways of mitigate damage besides the tipical cwdt-ec-ic-id...but nothing more its that right?...no arctic armour..no cloak because of volls...no evasion..so we get all the hits and negate with life leech from our attacks?...for example a simple voidbearer from docks could kill us in a second if we dont kill him first?... (i wanna know becasue of my plystyle and because i hate when we dont see some monster coming from behind and with a simple hit kill us. I need to compare because my last build was an incinerate with cloak (MOM) and arctic and leech life and i could stay in front of a lot of mobs hitting me and my life stand still on top. i dont want to make errors ja)...thanks!!
Last edited by yissus on Jan 18, 2015, 5:00:58 PM
@Ring
Quality your Voll's and perhaps switch to Armor/ES Boots. You can also take the first node at the Witch start. Mana Regen on a ring also helps. And yes, always level the spell gems.

@Post
Yea, I'll add that. Thanks.

@Yiss
The build is an offense first approach. You typically kill everything before it can hurt you. Anything that does hurt you is almost immediately negated because of Vaal Pact. Defenses come from permanent uptime on flasks (granite, res flasks), Vaal Pact, and high max elemental resists.

It's possible to die on occasion to freak stuff. I was one-shotted the other day by:
Extra Damage, Extra Fire Damage, Flicker Spider standing on an Extra Damage totem on a map with 31% increased monster damage.

First time that has ever happened. I can only guess it was a crit too.
Edit: Just checked again, it wasn't one hit. All of that on the Rare Flicker Spider only did about 2.8k.

In short, it's not the most defensive build but it's very powerful, relatively cheap, and can do 100% of the content in the game. You'll just die on occasion.
Last edited by Terrornoid on Jan 18, 2015, 5:08:41 PM
Thanks Terror for answer me!!...im gonna do the build...im in torment and i have my 5l volls....important...what is the best 5l you recommend for farming amd doing maps?
Depends on your colors. Look under the armor section for details. Arc/Freezing Pulse is really fast if your DPS is high enough.
I've just ripped to the Trio in Apex yesterday. Perhaps my life is too low to attempt the Apex (3200 at lv83) but the dual striker and the titty bitch simply ripped my witch with ease, sometimes appear like one-shots (not sure it's the dual striker or the titty bitch).

How do you guys often approach this fight? Kite around and shoot from afar or pop granite and facetank them?
I need to eek out one more level before I have the Atziri guides up. Everything will be more clear then.

First off, your health is indeed low. You are missing health on your gear.

Second, enter Trio area, go left wall around to the dual striker. Spike him down point blank while watching out for PhysRain. Move to middle, try to spike down Tentacle Miscreation. Watch out for Cycloner's Cyclone Trail. Finish off Tentacle Miscreation at whatever range you can, preferably in the middle. Finally, kill the Cycloner at a range you feel comfortable. I get him to burn his Cyclone and I point blank him behind a pillar so I'm not getting shot at.
"
Terrornoid wrote:
@Ring
@Yiss
The build is an offense first approach. You typically kill everything before it can hurt you. Anything that does hurt you is almost immediately negated because of Vaal Pact. Defenses come from permanent uptime on flasks (granite, res flasks), Vaal Pact, and high max elemental resists.

But what if you dont have a 6L? A.k.a no life leech gem, how can you survive?
If a 6L voll's is mandatory you should state that in the OP imho. I started following your guide but I'm worrying about the survival aspect without a 6L/leech.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info