Mathil's Crit Elemental Buzzsaw (2.0 Uber Viable)

@sikeslayer

Mathil has some video's about the atziri kill which include the trio. He kills the middle one first, after that the fire one and last the chaos damage boss. This is because if you kill one, the others gain full health. He keeps running big circles to avoid being hit. Check his youtube for some footage.

I'm playing standard and respecced to extra att speed, one more PC from tree and one PC from bandits. This is my current tree
Spoiler
https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgAAAx4DlgYjDkgPqxGWFr8YXRmKGjgajx9BJpUnLylPKgsqOCpNLOEtgzIJNZI2PTsoPC087z8nRtdHBkrITP9RTFM1VUtXKVfiXfJgQ2HiY0No8mxGbIxuPW6qb55wUnBWcNVxhXJsdwd35X1bfeOCm4MJhX2HE4nTjAuMNpAbkFWXBpoTm7WcpJ2qogCpbqxHrGat8a9ssUK1SLXytz65Prl8wBrAZsM6xKLGrspK2HbYvdvU4XPjhOw47LDtIPAf8uHzEfPq9tr7Cf4K

After the nerf I tried both the attackspeed notes and innerforce, the difference was just 200dps but I had to use one more note for innerforce. For my clearspeed additional att speed is a huge boost. I use to have 2,9 att/s and now I'm at 3,6 the difference is insane!

This is a lvl 85 build and I'm planning on removing the attack speed notes to get innerforce and some additional life. Now I'm back at 94,6% crit, 572 crit damage and deal with PC 30K LMP damage.It is still possible to get high dps and clearspeed but to be honest my gear is expensive (lvl 21gems+6link). No mirrored gear but I don't think I can do much better.

Current gear
Spoiler

Last edited by achmanhoudtocho on Feb 4, 2015, 8:05:15 AM
I guess I'm going to keep going with this build cause I dont feel like leveling another already lol

What should I do with these...
Spoiler

I changed the tree alot after the latest patch. I currently have:

5k hp
73% crit chance with no charges(92% with charges)
25k tooltip dps with no charges(30k with charges)
92% acc
438% crit multi

My Gear

My Tree
https://www.poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgIAAF4DHgSxBiMHHgguCLEOSA-rEZYWvxmKGY4ajx9BI_Yk_SaVKgsqTSzhLYMwfDIJNZI2PTrhPyc__EcGSVFKyEtXTGBNkk3jUUdRTFM1VUtd8mHiYqxjQ2xGbIxtbG6qb55wUnBWcNVybHcHeA19W311feN_K4MJhxOJ04wLjDaNfZAblS6VZpcGmhObjZu1nKSdqqOKplepbqxHrGav67VItfK5Prl8u-PA48M6xKLKStN-1orYdti929TnVOhm7LDtg-4O73rw1fGz8uHz6vba-wn-j_66_94=

Its still viable but not sure how much compared to other builds. Still fun to play at least.
Last edited by Sikeslayer on Feb 5, 2015, 7:27:51 PM
Selling GG dagger and a nice amulet for this build on Torment.

IGN: Freebased
Last edited by eets on Feb 7, 2015, 2:44:39 PM
OK so I've gotten to about 70 and my damage seems alright so far.
I just can't stay alive at all! My gear doesn't seem much less defensive than most others in this thread.
Does our survivability just rely on killing things before they touch you?
Hello guys! if anyone still reading this topic i would like some tips! been trying this spec and i dont know if im following the right direction, there goes my gear atm:

Problems im facing, even tho i take all crit nodes from the tree i still got only 71% crit chance with 5p charges..
My dps still pretty low like 11k with charges (im lvl 73 atm)

and for last what part of gear shold i change now? its soo expensive to get upgrades... Thanks guys
Am i the only one that thinks any form of buzzsaw builds is NOT hardcore viable??

i just tried the classic ele buzzsaw build 3 days ago to day and doing some testings and such, and im finding it that its actually a very squishy glass cannon build.

"
FeFFoM wrote:
Hello guys! if anyone still reading this topic i would like some tips! been trying this spec and i dont know if im following the right direction, there goes my gear atm:

Problems im facing, even tho i take all crit nodes from the tree i still got only 71% crit chance with 5p charges..
My dps still pretty low like 11k with charges (im lvl 73 atm)

and for last what part of gear shold i change now? its soo expensive to get upgrades... Thanks guys

Hey man, both you and your gems are kinda low lvl, that gives a LOT of DPS. And you use life leech instead of faster attacks, so that loses you a couple of k deeps
Last edited by AntaDriptan on Feb 10, 2015, 1:29:27 PM
Hey guys,

I have the same problem as most of the guys here. My DPS is kinda low, sitting at 14k LMP at the moment. I don't know how Mathil can get 28k+ LMP.
So what I need is gear advice. What shall I upgrade first?

My dagger should be fine, hopefully. I paid 4ex for it.

My gear:
Spoiler

May passive:
Spoiler
https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgYAtDj79ZeXRXyMNuUZYeJVSxa_JpUfQQMetUgGI3BSKgvz6l3ycNWJ0w5IkBsRlpoTcFbb1EcG8uFjQ33jLOGsZrk-2HabtVM1D6vEopcGLYMZihqP9tr7CXcHhxOcpG-eykrDOoMJKk19W6xHUUy18m6qSsg_J7c-_grYvTWSpldN4_6P8kU64Wjyr2xM_zwtxq6iAPAfwGYEsxhdPO-Cm-0g4XN35VfiMomQVScv7DixQvMRcYXAGho4VylG121suXyMC-ywNj1sjJ2qYqyw2A==

Without the Life Leech gem I don't know if I can sustain my life sufficient enough.

Best regards,
Freaking
Your Dagger seems fine for the moment.
Levelling your gems will give you a nice DPS boost, but above all your crit chance seems abysmal (I expect it to be less than 60%).
Pupicitas: lv. 100 Shadow
[2.1] Guide for Life based Crit Dagger Reave Shadow: /994474
EU Officer of Umbra Exiles: /732431

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info