NEW THREAD!

hello have you self loot you'r actual gear because is just crazy!!! congratulation for you'r buil my 413 iir 136 iiq is ridiculous!!
"
IamTerumi wrote:
"
perafelix wrote:
Hi man, hope one day I can have this gear. I noticed you don't link Tornado Shot to GMP/LMP but you have the quiver with +1 arrow. However it looks like you shoot 3 arrows.........am I missing something?

His bow is corrupted too and it gives another additional arrow.

yeap thats it 1 arrow from base TS + 1 from Quiver and + 1 from bow total of 3 Arrows... Thanks @IamTerumi for the help :D
DuDuCia
Last edited by DuDuCiaBR on Jun 4, 2015, 9:09:05 PM
WTF IS THAT WINDRIPPER????!!!! did u color it after corrupting? must have taken like 10thousand chroms and Vaal orbs. that is like thousands of exalts just to get 6 off colours. that is just crazy.
"
marvikk wrote:
WTF IS THAT WINDRIPPER????!!!! did u color it after corrupting? must have taken like 10thousand chroms and Vaal orbs. that is like thousands of exalts just to get 6 off colours. that is just crazy.

I was hoping for 5 off colors exactly as my Shavs and then the Shavs would go BBBRRR, but had little luck and got it 6 off colors with 4 try of 4 chroms/vaal orb :D so I had to keep it as its one of kinda +1 arrow and for the fact of its 6 off colors!!!
DuDuCia
BUMP
DuDuCia
"
marvikk wrote:

I corrupted it :)
Hey, I just stumbled upon this awesome build and started levelin my char for it. But what nodes do you reccomend to pick up last as they all go into all directions ? And are Andvarius rings worth using for starting IIR boost as I cant afford all these expensive rare IIR/IIQ gears yet ?
How come I have never seen this before...?

Awesome set, so much synergy all around. Well done!
IGN: ManModeMara (gmt +3)
"
Drakeboy wrote:
Hey, I just stumbled upon this awesome build and started levelin my char for it. But what nodes do you reccomend to pick up last as they all go into all directions ? And are Andvarius rings worth using for starting IIR boost as I cant afford all these expensive rare IIR/IIQ gears yet ?

Hey there, I have been giving some advise of low budge build pretty similar to mine. the thing is if u use 2 Andvarius ring it will lower your all resist to -40 as I don't have any resist on my gear I MUST use purity of element + purity of fire so I can have it 75/75/75 so if you chose to use the ring u gonna have to find something else to keep up the resists like MF/ES/ALL RES helmet? its hard to sell or maybe cloves.

Another option would be getting a 45+ all resist quiver to keep it up.

I hope I could help somehow, lmk if u have any more questions!
DuDuCia
"
H_E_P_T_A wrote:
How come I have never seen this before...?

Awesome set, so much synergy all around. Well done!

Thanks mate! Well Ive been playing with it for like 5 months now Ive been working pretty hard to make it to work since I have no resist on my gear and now its ready!!!

Best ever built in the game reaching 50k+ DPS with exactly 200% IIQ and 606% IIR.

I pretty much stream every day if u want to see it in action feel free to come by its always fun to have new MF lovers to talk with!

www.twitch.tv/duduciabr

Just let me know if u have any farther questions or anything else.
DuDuCia
Last edited by DuDuCiaBR on Jun 17, 2015, 6:44:14 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info