NEW THREAD!

"
diablodeus wrote:
Makes me sick seeing people like you showing off their endless wealth. How do you suppose an MF build like this, for example, is doable for most dedicated players even if playing 10 hours a day? NO EFFIN WAY, that's how.

wat?
"
diablodeus wrote:
Makes me sick seeing people like you showing off their endless wealth. How do you suppose an MF build like this, for example, is doable for most dedicated players even if playing 10 hours a day? NO EFFIN WAY, that's how.

This is not a showing off factory only, the main reason I first started playing this build ( MF Tornado Shot ) was because I really appreciate playing Magic Find the only spirit I still have left over for this game is the fact that I love seem items dropping either theyr good or bad that doesn't really matters as long I get tones of em, Ive started playing MF same as most of the players with a shitty Dual Flame Totem worth 3-5ex, back then the items were really worthy like 70-80ex unsocketed Shavs means dropped one boom! instant rich! which Ive drooped like 5 of em if Im not wrong, same as Mjolners 2-3ex now before was 130-140ex first when they were introduced into the game.

This build is not impossible to do as a budget version I just didn't made any guide because its not worth a Dual flame totem would do good as this and would be 100 times cheaper.

and of course the main reason for "showing this off" is either u like or not this is INSANE I bet u have never seem anything like this before 200/600 MF doing endgame maps? possible carrying parties instead of the shitty culling only am I right? and the most important is... it was created by me! my first and only build.

Best MF ever built in this game! Over 50k DPS Tornado shot with 200% IIQ / 606% IIR!
DuDuCia
Last edited by DuDuCiaBR on Oct 31, 2015, 3:02:02 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info