NEW THREAD!

You must be super stoked for loot filter. <D
I W I N GG
กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ
BUMP
DuDuCia
Hi.

Awsome buidl I have to say.

I just startet checking your build but ine thing I dont understand.

With ghost reaver passive alle life leech goes to energy shield.
And vaal pact remove all your life regeneration
and i dont see any "life gain on hit" or "life gain on killed enemy" on your gear.

How do you gain life so you can use your tornado shot?
When i watch your video you have 156 life left - rest is reserved for auras. and your life always regains.

thx for the help (I finaly want to take the vaal packt pasive :)

KoBa
"
KoBaido wrote:
Hi.

Awsome buidl I have to say.

I just startet checking your build but ine thing I dont understand.

With ghost reaver passive alle life leech goes to energy shield.
And vaal pact remove all your life regeneration
and i dont see any "life gain on hit" or "life gain on killed enemy" on your gear.

How do you gain life so you can use your tornado shot?
When i watch your video you have 156 life left - rest is reserved for auras. and your life always regains.

thx for the help (I finaly want to take the vaal packt pasive :)

KoBa

Hey there, So this build as any other low life version you attack with life ( HP ) like u just said and for that u need either life regen to keep up with it so u can use it same as having mana, or you can just do like I do ( mostly of the cases ) potion based I use 3 Magic Find potions the yellow ones which also gives me life + MF bonus so it keep up my life so I can keep attacking as long I have potions to use. its basically 7 hits press pot - 7 hits press pot and on xD

Anyways I hope this explanation was fair enough, lmk if u have any other question.

ps: Yea I know my English sucks! :)
DuDuCia
Last edited by DuDuCiaBR on May 30, 2015, 1:32:10 PM
Hi.

Thx man. Yeah now i realize it. I looked over your gear 3 times and always forgot about the potions :) - with the mf potions its an elegant way of keeping your life up.

At the moment doing 1.800 dps with tornado shot and a windripper - but the dps upgrade on rings and amu and belt is huge investement :).

thx again.

Good luck in mfing

KoBa
"
KoBaido wrote:
Hi.

Thx man. Yeah now i realize it. I looked over your gear 3 times and always forgot about the potions :) - with the mf potions its an elegant way of keeping your life up.

At the moment doing 1.800 dps with tornado shot and a windripper - but the dps upgrade on rings and amu and belt is huge investement :).

thx again.

Good luck in mfing

KoBa

Thanks. gl and have fun!
DuDuCia
Just Mirrored his ring Twice, Most understanding guy ever and trustworthy. Glad I chose his service.
"
Lightwoods wrote:
Just Mirrored his ring Twice, Most understanding guy ever and trustworthy. Glad I chose his service.

Thanks for the trust bro, I hope you enjoy em as I do have fun and gl... remember MF always pays out :D
DuDuCia
Hi man, hope one day I can have this gear. I noticed you don't link Tornado Shot to GMP/LMP but you have the quiver with +1 arrow. However it looks like you shoot 3 arrows.........am I missing something?
Last edited by perafelix on Jun 3, 2015, 4:06:55 AM
"
perafelix wrote:
Hi man, hope one day I can have this gear. I noticed you don't link Tornado Shot to GMP/LMP but you have the quiver with +1 arrow. However it looks like you shoot 3 arrows.........am I missing something?

His bow is corrupted too and it gives another additional arrow.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info