Content Update 1.3.0: Torment, Bloodlines and PvP!

Man, Torment sounds nice but guess I'll be playing the HC league as usual, quite curious regarding the "blue nemesis" too.

That aside, am I the only one who cant read the bloodline mod well in some parts of the video even on 720p? quality seems a bit off.
Oblivious
Last edited by Disrupted on Nov 26, 2014, 10:15:28 PM
This is great, glad pvp is getting some love, thanks GGG!
"
AlexeiKanov wrote:
The HC league still without good rewards... meanwhile sc league still with huge rewards...
Why GGG, just why.

+1
I will never understand the appeal of PVP. However, I am always interested in your standard challenge leagues. Definitely looking forward to the new skill gems and re-worked areas of the passive skill tree.
vtm: bloodlines and ps:torment are two of my top 5 RPGs of all time !

excited for dead treasure goblins in SC.
Counter attack skills ... so more holding RMB and win everything? :P
"
ghymini wrote:
I will never understand the appeal of PVP. ...

just think of it as PvE against monsters with REALLY good AI
Are you finally going to give respec chars the option of changing the bandit rewards? It's stupid not to when you want to try a new build but have to spend so many regrets!

Doubt I'll bother with the new master, yay forced to PVP to get him and his hideout?

Where the hell is Item Filtering.. something that would make the messy display a lot better in this game.
I was worried that I might be let down by today's "exciting" news. I was not. This all looks very interesting, and I mean that in a positive way, so

Dreamfeather Elemental Cleave Ranger: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1087616
So many Uniques. :D
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info