Content Update 1.3.0: Torment, Bloodlines and PvP!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
One More Day...
When I saw the title of this thread the first thing that came to mind was Planescape: Torment. :D

Then I thought of Monte and imagined 50 Montes charging at me like SRS.
"
666lol666 wrote:
"
hellzer wrote:
"
4lyn wrote:
YOU people first nerfed HP tree for marauder, cousing to sell my melee character. Now you want to improve it back. FLAWLESS LOGIC ! GOOD JOB

It's called balancing, you moron. And tell everyone on the forums that you're selling accounts.
Talking about logic...

@hellzer: I don't think that calling people "moron" is the way to go for an adult. But hey, just my opinion! Besides "balancing"? Come on, you play since closed beta too, when did they ever balance anything? Right now the game is much more unbalanced than it was at the start of closed beta! Just wait until the first pvp season starts, it will be flicker oneshot or go home.

@4lyn: Just wait a little before you rage. They "change" the marauder's tree section. That does not mean they "improve" anything. Tbh. even when their intention is to buff marauders in the end I bet it will only make the situation worse (like every time when they "balance" anything). POE is a great game but it was never balanced nore will it ever be!

^This

Buffs can turn into anti-buffs.

Still no new acts although they have been promised for ages and still no fixes for desync. This makes me sad.
"
Ident8 wrote:
Still no new acts although they have been promised for ages and still no fixes for desync. This makes me sad.

Act 4 will be released as update 1.4 sometime in February/March.
Brilliant! Keep up the good work!
awesome stuff, can't wait for it

<3 GGG
go to work, get married, have some kids, pay your taxes, pay your bills, watch your TV, play PoE, follow fashion,
act normal, obey the law ... and repeat after me: I AM FREE.
All I hear from you guys is moaning. Nobody is holding you here. Don't like the game - don't play it. Go play that broken build, make one yourself or play a different class and don't be a bitch about it.
Nemesis IGN: [Removed by Admin]
Please considering adding hardcore duel for death and staking arena where you can bet items or currency to risk in dueling other players.I think that would attract allot of challenge and risk seeking players to the game . Also awesome update cant wait for new patch ,great work since beta days love you awesome game creators , GGG !
"
morc1us wrote:
Please considering adding hardcore duel for death and staking arena where you can bet items or currency to risk in dueling other players.

That way they would never catch a single RMT ever again. Therefore: BAD IDEA!
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info