It takes 23.1 billion Divines on average to roll a perfect Rebuke of the Vaal

Took a different approach, scaled from crit and multi.... but the build js failing miserably.. you want to go ele and/ maybe use infernal mantle... but seriously I dont see the use of it..I'll check tomorrow the rolls (should be close to perfect if not perfect)
Even a BrambleJack build is more effective.... but at lv79 I did trow the towel. ..
You ARE my Bitch of burden!
"Stay Alive exile! Or you'll be the next zombie someone raises off the beach." - Altnaharra
" Be Excellent To Each Other" -MikeP_GGG
"If you die to yourself are you still the victor? " - BEX_GGG
"
Took a different approach, scaled from crit and multi.... but the build js failing miserably.. you want to go ele and/ maybe use infernal mantle... but seriously I dont see the use of it..I'll check tomorrow the rolls (should be close to perfect if not perfect)
Even a BrambleJack build is more effective.... but at lv79 I did trow the towel. ..

It took you 79 level to realize building crit with a 5% weapon is ineffective ?
I believe he was talking reflect build, not RotV.
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
Ah, I see. I was misinterpreting them by reading them the way they'd be shown internally in the data. never mind then.

As an apology you could screw

"
Mark_GGG wrote:

I'm not gonna comment on the validity or otherwise of any of the other assumptions made in the post.

and confirm/deny at least one of the assumptions.

Spoiler
plz :3
Spoiler
Yeah I know it won't happen. :P
TOODAMNHIGH.jpg
My Low Life nonShav's/Solaris guide -> https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1192209/page/1/
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
Ah, I see. I was misinterpreting them by reading them the way they'd be shown internally in the data. never mind then.

Damn, good to see that you actually use the other system. The community one always gets me confused.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info