Cartographer Boxes vs assholes

good player sacrifice self open box,ppl call asshole.

Pant of Exile,Path of Gamer.
This game is an illusion, player.
"
Solo4lifw
I also think that making the party leader the only person able to actually open boxes could improve the situation. Baring "troll" scouring under his nose (right now, you cannot even tell who did that, right?)

However, please note that I have never even considered mapping with strangers as premature box ejaculation is only one of the problems plaguing that adrenaline sport and not really making it much more enjoyable.

Random mapping is for tough guys with iron nerves. Which I am not.
Last edited by aldorus on Nov 25, 2014, 6:23:22 AM
Oh wow, what a dick move. :S
This was actually the reason I quit sharing masters on global. Some ass that I shared a Zana with (not a rotation, just pay it forward global) did this to me. It was only like level 75, but still.

Opening up maps to general public is a big hell no until there is protection against these assholes. I completely understand GGG not doing it, but it puts me in the solo only (except close friends) section for maps.

Stranger danger!
Maybe prevent all interaction with boxes in maps unless party leader....
"
delray wrote:
Didn't happen to me, but happened to a good friend of mine and a couple random hosts I played with.

Imagine this: You roll a 150% quantity 78 map, collect fees and purchase Ambush with them. Add three vaal fragments and with a party go in to play the map.

You come across a cartographer box, a big win, maps to play for the next couple days.

And then Some Asshole (because of malice or stupidity) opens the box before you have a chance to alch/chaos it for mirrored/quantity/rarity... Rage quit.

I think only party leader should be allowed to open cartographer boxes. Others have nothign to lose if they waste carto.

Do guild runs lel .
R.I.P 4.B.
Well, you either play in group with friends, or solo.
Public parties, in common, attract trolls, retards and all the utter trash in general.
But you wanted to get financial benefits, more exp and drops of the map, while playing it public. Well, you got it all.
There's completely no need of reworks, considering box interactions.
This is a buff © 2016

The Experts ™ 2017
Since its discouraging pug grouping, GGG will probably find a way to do something about this.
Dickish move, sure is. But...

I'd rather not see any changes to the boxes myself (at least, not without having the option to set just as is currently. And we all know how much GGG loves to add options...).

Heres the thing. Any single one person posting in this thread currently, obviously has no issue with being *social, chatting to others, etc. And in game, I'm sure that boils down to, even if you play solo or not, you partake in social aspects such as Global, Guild, Local Chat, etc...

Well, facts is , in your social life, you're gonna meet assholes, fucks and tard-nards. This applies to the real world, or the Wraeclast world. Ignore em, and move on. At least in the game, ignoring someone is a far simpler feature. "Click".

Best of luck.
GGG - Why you no?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info