Cartographer Boxes vs assholes

The game is still lacking a lot of necessary restrictions on parties to for actually the "party" system to make sense out of guilds.

As someone said before, playing solo is much more rewarding than playing or parties, because you basically get NOTHING extra worth the risk to play on a party, and as the restrictions or configurability of parties are so non-existant is just worth to solo.

Playing solo is much more pleasant than playing in parties, and if you need to stick to a damn guild to play in safe party environments, well ... that is not cool as not everyone likes to be on guilds with other annoying rules, etc.

I think we need much more configuration options when we make a party.
happened to me on a zana rotation. Me and two guildmates did our zanas, three randoms joined. One of them popped a white carto for me while I was trying to do a timed mission after I explicitly asked people to leave the box till after the mission. Needless to say all three of them also left before their turn on the rotation came lol.
"
chromafunk wrote:
The game is still lacking a lot of necessary restrictions on parties to for actually the "party" system to make sense out of guilds.

As someone said before, playing solo is much more rewarding than playing or parties, because you basically get NOTHING extra worth the risk to play on a party, and as the restrictions or configurability of parties are so non-existant is just worth to solo.

Playing solo is much more pleasant than playing in parties

I can only say that life gets better at level 93 or so. 78 rotation parties with 90+ characters are much better than the lower level parties, for some reason there many fewere total dickheads at those levels.

And then the usual party advantages apply:
- you are safer, as monsters now have 6 targets to choose from
- if you desynch, 5 others are still killing the critters that try to kill you
- it goes much faster because everyone is safer, and 90+ tend to know what they are doing
- map rolling costs are lower as they are now divided by 6
etc. etc.
Dear Maligaro,
I left my head in San Francisco, I lost my legs in Peru
My liver and kidney are on holiday in Sydney
And I am sending my Heart to you
--- Love, Malachai
"
Flapdrol wrote:

And then the usual party advantages apply:
- you are safer, as monsters now have 6 targets to choose from
- if you desynch, 5 others are still killing the critters that try to kill you
- it goes much faster because everyone is safer, and 90+ tend to know what they are doing
- map rolling costs are lower as they are now divided by 6
etc. etc.

And if you are running with my Support-ummoner, add another 10 meatshields (2 of which have extra anti-opponent properties), 2 curses, and 8 auras, all of which still work while desynched ;p.

I build my "normal" character in leagues for just that purpose; PuG or otherwise, so the concepts inherent to this thread are of high importance to me :)
#1 rule of official forum boards of every video game ever: use the forums to relay info, gather suggestions, or the rare narrow-focused Poll; but NEVER as "feedback".

#2 rule: Never say the #1 rule in an official capacity. Let some guy on the forums say it, leaving yourself plausible deniability.
Last edited by themousemaster on Nov 26, 2014, 1:09:35 PM
I guess he still got more maps than we did www.twitch.tv/akamutv/c/5554042?t=2m36s not perfectly rolled carto but reward should be at least abit better... :)
Wait...

I've been gone quite awhile, just now coming back.

The Strongboxes and what-not in the game-world can be manipulated with Orbs to increase their value?

If so, I had no goddamn idea...

Can you do that to the corrupted areas too?
"
Faction3 wrote:
Wait...

I've been gone quite awhile, just now coming back.

The Strongboxes and what-not in the game-world can be manipulated with Orbs to increase their value?

If so, I had no goddamn idea...

Can you do that to the corrupted areas too?

Well, you cannot apply currency to corrupted items (besides Vorici) and the corrupted areas are - corrupted, so no, you cannot do the same with them. Unless I am missing something as well! :)
"
aldorus wrote:
Well, you cannot apply currency to corrupted items (besides Vorici) and the corrupted areas are - corrupted, so no, you cannot do the same with them. Unless I am missing something as well! :)

Yeah...I forgot about that.

But otherwise, you just right-click on a Strongbox, etc, with a selected Orb?

Learn something new every day...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info