Two One-week Rampage/Beyond Leagues Start this Weekend!

Noice.
R.I.P 4.B.
Awesome!!
Especially start time!
why does GGG hate europe so much :(.
Last edited by ravadania on Nov 25, 2014, 7:19:22 AM
Wow! a standart race too? Thx GGG!. Keep up the good work.
P r i z e s
Back to The Melee (Reaving Insight): view-thread/1240462
Fusion Skill Engineering: view-thread/1095291
Hype, GG GGG!
europe - rekt
"
Level 65: 10x All Alternate Skill Effects currently available (31 total)
Level 70: 10x All Weapon and Shield Skins currently available (13 total)

whoaaaaa Kreygasm

"
crackred wrote:
europe - rekt

^this
"just for try, for see and for know"
Last edited by komlosi on Nov 25, 2014, 8:10:42 AM
So there is no reason to play HC for anyone unless you are competing for top5 or being an aboslute fan of HC mode. Will be fun to see on currency/gear supply shortage of competitors due to lacking of people.
漂亮的谷歌翻譯的兄弟
"
Thank you for making two different leagues for the people who enjoy softcore or hardcore and for giving us a choice.

However, I do not feel its appropriate that the prizes are drawn from the same pool and feel this simply takes away the incentive to play the hardcore version.

To me this feels like diminishing the hardcore experience because there's no "extra" benefit from playing hardcore except seeing your character die and go to standard and having to start over.

Please, at least make the prizes be drawn from two separate pools - this would also give people an incentive to play both softcore and hardcore as to have a higher chance of getting a prize.

Right now I feel inclined to just level a char to 70 in the 1w softcore (should take me like a day, two at most) and then go back to whatever I was doing in standard or hardcore because, why bother?

GGG, you need to rethink this.

^this.

I do believe that drawing rewards from same pool for both leagues will kill the interest of mid-lvl players in the HC version of the event. (what I mean by mid-lvl is, people who aren't racing for top 5, because those have their reasons to play HC, or ppl who just play for the thrill of it to reach lvl 30-40 and then stop. I mean all those people like me who love HC (or invasion / beyond etc), but won't play it in 1 week race simply because it doesn't make sense, to risk dying on lvl 68 and having to remake the char in a rush to reach 70).

I too think that there should be some reason to play the HC version of the event. Either like suggested above, cut the prize-pool in two and make separate lottery for HC and SC, or if you intend to stick to 1 prize-pool, then add extra tiers that will be rolled only amongst HC people (or additional quantity, for example 10 extra stash tab bundles rolled only amongst HC, this way HC player will have a chance to win everything just like someone from SC, + those 10 extra tabs. Being included in a lottery for which, is a reward for playing HC. I believe that even small "extras" would make it worth while to play HC).

As for the event start time, in theory it doesn't matter - I mean if someone races for top 5, they will lose nights either way. However it would be a nice gesture from GGG towards their player base from EU to adjust time so that it is more convenient for everyone. Someone suggested an hour that would be a nice late afternoon for EU, and early morning for US. Could someone from GGG take a position on that idea? I mean if there are reasons against it, we are all (*cough*) reasonable people here, and as long as we *know* - it's easier to accept.

On a side note of the last topic - would it be in any way possible for GGG to disclose statistics about player-base? As in, what % of players comes from NA / EU / AUS respectively? I can imagine situation in which 78% of players come from NA, and only 17% from EU - situation in which it's more than understandable that event start times are tuned more for NA than EU. Having this info could help ease a few minds :)

Thank you for your time spent on reading my wall of text. I apologize in advance if my english is lacking, but I am not a native english speaker, so please bear with me. It would be great to see a response from one of GGG representatives on the points I made. Either way a great day to everyone and thank you for your hard work, it's appreciated.
Last edited by Fifth2301 on Nov 25, 2014, 8:35:04 AM
"
Fifth2301 wrote:
"
Thank you for making two different leagues for the people who enjoy softcore or hardcore and for giving us a choice.

However, I do not feel its appropriate that the prizes are drawn from the same pool and feel this simply takes away the incentive to play the hardcore version.

To me this feels like diminishing the hardcore experience because there's no "extra" benefit from playing hardcore except seeing your character die and go to standard and having to start over.

Please, at least make the prizes be drawn from two separate pools - this would also give people an incentive to play both softcore and hardcore as to have a higher chance of getting a prize.

Right now I feel inclined to just level a char to 70 in the 1w softcore (should take me like a day, two at most) and then go back to whatever I was doing in standard or hardcore because, why bother?

GGG, you need to rethink this.

^this.

I do believe that drawing rewards from same pool for both leagues will kill the interest of mid-lvl players in the HC version of the event. *snip*

Doesn't it say "In addition, the top five players (from each event) by experience will receive an alternate-art Demigod's Eye." ?
I think this means top five hardcore and top 5 normal, no?

For the rest of us (who won't get a top 5 spot) we enter the draw regardless of which league we play in, and if prizes are our motivation (it sure as hell isn't mine) leveling to 70 in standard and call it a day will always be the best tactics.
Tide goes in, tide goes out. You can't explain that.
Last edited by Nutius on Nov 25, 2014, 9:00:55 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info