Self-found gang: what would you do with a Mirror?

"
1337fun wrote:
I would look in it and ask "who's the prettiest in wareclast?" :)

Yeah, that's what I'd do too, after I wipe off layers of dust that would inevitably pile up on it.
IGN: NNQQ, Sporkay, Rands_
Oh mirror mirror in my hand, why are we here in exile land.
With tons of trash in the forest so deep, and creatures so hideous, but where are the sheep?
We play the zones 3 times in zombie land, and up to Dominus... my god his hand!
Then on to the maps and more loads of trash, with mobs to abhor, and kill, and smash.
And in the end what do we do but troll the forums... so what else is new?
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
"
saintshield07 wrote:
SELL IT TO RMT! for COLD CASH HAHAHA so Ill get a self found CASH

Kappa
I guess there are only two ways to make it useful:
1. Mirror your best Ring (or wait until you find a good Ring, then mirror it)
2. Vendor it and let Elreon craft a nice weapon for you.
I would call and report a 911 EMERGENCY. Send everyone! There is a really good looking guy in my house oh wait...... It's just my reflection>.<
Dual Wield Mjolnir or Void Battery!!!!!
Asking what would you do with a mirror as a self found character asking a nun/priest devoted to the lord inside of a temple what they would do with a billion dollars from a lottery ticket.

Nothing of consequence and if they actually did anything they wouldn't be what they were before.
"
grimjacked wrote:
Dual Wield Mjolnir or Void Battery!!!!!

Errr...
IGN: NoahsArChen

"Oh awesome, this guy posted his current gear. Let me find him an upgrade!" ~Said no one ever.
"
"
RagnarokChu wrote:
Asking what would you do with a mirror as a self found character asking a nun/priest devoted to the lord inside of a temple what they would do with a billion dollars from a lottery ticket.

Nothing of consequence and if they actually did anything they wouldn't be what they were before.

But that's the underlying point of the query. Temptation and speculation of how you'd react to it. Whether you'd 'fall' from the so-called 'grace' of self-found.

Since I value a mirror so much less than a lot of other people, there'd be no temptation for me. I'd screenshot the drop and pass the item on, because it would bring someone else more happiness than it would me.

Which makes me happy. ^_^

You can give me the mirror and I'll mirror my favorite flask for you and you can use it forever.

;V

Or vice versa if GGG was still giving out unquies for a grand I would RMT the mirror and make my unique a new shield called "Jaydemyr Mirror" ;v Of course after getting a kickass zoo of pets.
GGG should make a hideout decoration that can only be bought with a Mirror. Preferably something really kitcsh like one of those globe drinks cabinets from the 70s.

You could then invite people back to your hideout and taunt them with it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info