Self-found gang: what would you do with a Mirror?

"
"
geradon wrote:
"
mruuh wrote:
Hang in bathroom. FFS, it's just a mirror with a fancy frame.

too dangerous.
what you're gonna do if it's duplicating your girlfriend? or your mother in law?

No fear. Mirror doesn't work on unique items.

well, you're right, how could i forget?! :-)
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
cryptc wrote:
"
MrSmiley21 wrote:
Made a video of me using it on a driftwood club. I'd then post it on the forums.

Been done, was a driftwood wand though I think

If I remember correctly, there were a lot of people butthurt over it.
"
MrSmiley21 wrote:
"
cryptc wrote:
"
MrSmiley21 wrote:
Made a video of me using it on a driftwood club. I'd then post it on the forums.

Been done, was a driftwood wand though I think

If I remember correctly, there were a lot of people butthurt over it.

Well, this IS Path of Butthurt...
"Imagining GGG as a cranky hormonal pregnant woman suddenly explains a lot." - CliveHowlitzer
"
unsane69 wrote:

Well, this IS Path of Butthurt...

Agreed. Dunno why people have to be such delicate little flowers.
"
holocaustus wrote:
You're playing 100% self-found (no sudo self-founded), a Mirror drops. What do you do?

Decide to no longer play self-found, sell the mirror, roll around in Exalts like Scrooge McDuck, then buy some killer gear so I can FINALLY deck out a character.
Dreamfeather Elemental Cleave Ranger: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1087616
"
ACGIFT wrote:
This makes me wonder... How much does it hurt the legitimacy of "self-found" if you trade with a friend you know IRL and played with/progressed with? Depending on that my main stopped being self-found at either level ~30 (A3N) or 68. (after doing my first map solo)

Though obviously, exchanging the mirror for an item I don't have would be out of question for a thread like this... So then it might not have that much use otherwise. Perhaps exchanging it for other currency to actually use might be considered more kosher here? But if staying 100% "self-found" you're limited to cloning your best ring to wear a pair, or vendoring it for a spit to the face.

There is no coherent"legitimacy". Noone that matters will ever care if you do this or that.
This message was delivered by GGG defence force.
Last edited by mazul on Nov 24, 2014, 8:52:03 AM
SELL IT TO RMT! for COLD CASH HAHAHA so Ill get a self found CASH
(Location):PH
Duelist is kylo ren -_-
"
saintshield07 wrote:
SELL IT TO RMT! for COLD CASH HAHAHA so Ill get a self found CASH

Hmmm....Interesting... hell as shit illegal and GGG would immediately pull the plug on your account if they could prove it but not a crazy bad idea. That would be toot sweet for all the trash loot we are all plagued with in the end game maps. I've gotten my build stronger just by taking out the tons of trash daily. Finally got tired of that and now the zones are stinking because of the putrefying amount of trash they're accumulating.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Quit Self-Found, get some 180-ish exalts, think of some silly new build and make it.

Cyclone CoC MF anyone?

PS!
Triple LW Totem? Two-Handed Viper Strike? :P
"Path of Exile needs a Circlejerk Subforum" -cypherrage
I would look in it and ask "who's the prettiest in wareclast?" :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info