Self-found gang: what would you do with a Mirror?

i can imagine them having some serious ma.......ion and then "brought back to the stash to be kept safe. Hidden. Dark and deep in the vaults, not to be used. Unless at the uttermost… end of need."
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
This post shall judge whether those so proclaimed 'self-found' players are hypocrites.
"
Deadpeng wrote:
This post shall judge whether those so proclaimed 'self-found' players are hypocrites.

useless discussion.
on one hand it's just a virtual ingame object and the question wouldn't have been necessary if ggg had realized their plans for customizable leagues.

"
geradon wrote:
"
Deadpeng wrote:

useless discussion.
on one hand it's just a virtual ingame object and the question wouldn't have been necessary if ggg had realized their plans for customizable leagues.

oooooo someone other than me mentioning customisable leagues (my long standing #1 reason I took an interest in this game).
"
Metronomy wrote:
"
geradon wrote:
"
Deadpeng wrote:

useless discussion.

oooooo someone other than me mentioning customisable leagues (my long standing #1 reason I took an interest in this game).

never found out the reason of why they kind of buried that plan, imho the reason is that chris is not a big fan of splitting up the player base any further. or it's not worth the effort.

anyway, i would at least have tried and give these self finders a happy home :-)
sell it for 180 ex ! god the items i could start buying

PS : the game changed when my Mjölner dropped months ago and sold it for 100 ex + a 6L bow :)
Sell it for exalts and yolo exalt stuff
Designer of The Broken Crown
Designer of The Sigil Divination Card
https://www.reddit.com/user/ThisIsABuff/
I'd mirror the best 1h weapon i could find and make a dual wield build.
Hang in bathroom. FFS, it's just a mirror with a fancy frame.
The more you depend on forces outside yourself, the more you are dominated by them.
--Harold Sherman
"
mruuh wrote:
Hang in bathroom. FFS, it's just a mirror with a fancy frame.

too dangerous.
what you're gonna do if it's duplicating your girlfriend? or your mother in law?
Last edited by vio on Nov 24, 2014, 4:57:20 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info