I saw a fun build, like none other

"
Voidin_Blitz wrote:
Nah, I already have one. Besides, that guy I told you about left me a crapload of currency.

The only reason I was able to deck out 2 characters is that someone who didn't care about Standard gave me a Soul Taker when I messaged him for a completely unrelated trade. Maybe I should've kept it, but I don't regret selling it and actually being able to afford my first 6L after about 800 hours!

In short, there are some cool people out there.

"
RagnarokChu wrote:
Wow so hipster, builds that everyone used to do before are "fun" now because they aren't "meta".

What is this, Path of Exiled to Brooklyn?
Dreamfeather Elemental Cleave Ranger: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1087616
Last edited by Tempada on Nov 23, 2014, 10:47:41 PM
How about this: Animate Weapon. Guy comes to a map, drops a bunch of white weapons from vendor on the ground, raises them up and starts clearing the map, adding more to his arsenal as he goes forward. Not your typical summoner. In the end, it's like an SRS build in terms of gameplay, only way cooler.
Last edited by delray on Nov 24, 2014, 6:05:17 AM
When are they going to add shapeshifting :)
Audentes Fortuna Iuvat
I thought a Totem based CoC would be different and fun till you see the tree layout and the way crits work (all or nothing) with cyclone you have to stop and start all the time to get consistent casting other wise all 3 totems would be cast or none at all.Cast On Melee kill it might be fun dunno.
Last edited by Kavlor on Nov 24, 2014, 8:19:09 AM
tripple LW totems is the funniest skill out there
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
I think the only "fun" (but not really "viable") Build is a tripple totems "Gatling Gun" Barrage build. Either using Bows (Lioneye or Rare thicket bow) or Wands (Piscinator).

Barrage - LMP - GMP - Faster Attacks - WED - Ranged Attack Totem.

Get Herald of Ice/thunder, Wrath, Anger and rest go for Attspd on the tree. Might be fun.

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1158669

Cyclone MARA Beginners and Advanced Guide.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info